+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I call BS

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: I call BS

I remember that stadium! That's where we kicked the Cajun's ass from one endzone to the other in front of all our recruits there on OohLaLa's dime!

Dunno who UL is tho...that's not Louisville's field.

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I remember that stadium! That's where we kicked the Cajun's ass from one endzone to the other in front of all our recruits there on OohLaLa's dime!

Dunno who UL is tho...that's not Louisville's field.
    That's funny. MSU, UT, UM, USC, OSU, Tech, UN, UA. I am sure you know exactly who I am referring to in each of those references. That whole Louisville thing is silly. Louisville doesn't even use UL they just use that fancy font L.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    That's funny. MSU, UT, UM, USC, OSU, Tech, UN, UA. I am sure you know exactly who I am referring to in each of those references. That whole Louisville thing is silly. Louisville doesn't even use UL they just use that fancy font L.
    Silly to us cuz there is NO "UL" in Louisiana.

Just a wannabe.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

I do call BS!

If you break down the rankings, Tech is better in 3 of the 5:

Football:
    Tech -38
    ULL - 66

Basketball:
    Tech - 48
    ULL - 123

Women's BB:
    Tech - 121
    ULL - 127

Baseball:
    ULL - 53
    Tech - 143

Softball:
    ULL - 10
    Tech - 110

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

But you left out Alligator Rasslin and Frog Giggin!!!

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a softball school.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Another promotion piece written by the ULL play-by-play guy.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    It's a softball school.
    Exactly! A softball school and they have a ULL LGBT degree program as well right? Or do they just want to?
    That is so important these days with the high cost of education and the state's lack of funds. Just saying.

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Silly to us cuz there is NO "UL" in Louisiana.

Just a wannabe.
    Did you happen to see the tweet Ben McDonald sent to the LSU Sid during the super regional (that's something in post season baseball) I only saw Ben's side the first one said "I will call them ul the hat says ul the helmet says ul. If they wanted me to call them ULL they would have that on their uniform". A few minutes later he said " the legislature is not playing baseball if they were I would call them what is on their uniform".

I have never seen one officially licensed piece of merchandise the school puts out with ULL on it but when I do then I will no longer call them ul. Who am I or anyone on this board to dictate to a university hundreds of mile away what you have to call yourself. If what the school is doing is illegal then someone would stop them right ?
    Last edited by Kent; 07-09-2015 at 08:03 PM.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Did you happen to see the tweet Ben McDonald sent to the LSU Sid during the super regional (that's something in post season baseball) I only saw Ben's side the first one said "I will call them ul the hat says ul the helmet says ul. If they wanted me to call them ULL they would have that on their uniform". A few minutes later he said " the legislature is not playing baseball if they were I would call them what is on their uniform".

I have never seen one officially licensed piece of merchandise the school puts out with ULL on it but when I do then I will no longer call them ul. Who am I or anyone on this board to dictate to a university hundreds of mile away what you have to call yourself. If what the school is doing is illegal then someone would stop them right?

Y'all once thought what Richard Simmons and me did was illegal, but we are free to do it now all we want.
    "They don't admit they're breaking the law so they must not be."

That is helpful information. I will see you all in a couple hours because I'm going to go rob a liquor store. Don't worry: I won't admit it's illegal!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

If what the school is doing is illegal then someone would stop them right?

Y'all once thought what Richard Simmons and me did was illegal, but we are free to do it now all we want.
    WOW! So that's the angle all of you USL'ers you are coming from huh?
    Is this why you are on BB&B?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    "They don't admit they're breaking the law so they must not be."

That is helpful information. I will see you all in a couple hours because I'm going to go rob a liquor store. Don't worry: I won't admit it's illegal!
    If you rob that liquor store right in front of the people who make the laws and enforce them and you do not get arrested, then it maybe legal where you are. We all know that will never happen. If you break the law in this country you are stopped and you pay the price. I don't know of anyone who can repeadly break a law that every law maker can see for 15 years and not be stopped. Obviously what the school in Lafayette is doing is not perceived as breaking the law by the law makers and enforcers.

Thanks for the great analogy to help prove my point.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

If you rob that liquor store right in front of the people who make the laws and enforce them and you do not get arrested, then it maybe legal where you are. We all know that will never happen. If you break the law in this country you are stopped and you pay the price. I don't know of anyone who can repeadly break a law that every law maker can see for 15 years and not be stopped. Obviously what the school in Lafayette is doing is not perceived as breaking the law by the law makers and enforcers.

Thanks for the great analogy to help prove my point.
    But for @ Lafayette to use their "preferred" name is illegal and unethical. How the @ Lafayette administration has allowed and promoted the usage of UL and/or Louisiana is unbelievable to me. It seems they would be honest and use the name they agreed to when lobbying for the name change law. How they have been allowed to get away with it is also unbelievable to me.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

. . . cuz one of their alum is chairman of the ULS board of trustees.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread