+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I call BS

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: I call BS

And our legislature sucks.

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    If you rob that liquor store right in front of the people who make the laws and enforce them and you do not get arrested, then it maybe legal where you are. We all know that will never happen. If you break the law in this country you are stopped and you pay the price. I don't know of anyone who can repeadly break a law that every law maker can see for 15 years and not be stopped. Obviously what the school in Lafayette is doing is not perceived as breaking the law by the law makers and enforcers.

Thanks for the great analogy to help prove my point.
    Let's try this analogy. A man walks past a young attractive lady and grabs her backside. An officer observed it, but because he's too lazy to arrest the young man, he blows it off as no big deal because she wasn't "hurt" by the guy. Because he didn't arrest the guy, does that mean it should be legal? If you honestly believe that just because politicians in Baton Rouge are too lazy to enforce the laws that it makes the actions legal, I'm not sure any analogy will change your views. They ignore plenty of laws in BR.

Big Dog dawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud of dawg1984's Avatar

The ULL fans that come on here repeatedly say they are proud of the name UL-L and there is no concerted effort to transform the university's identity to "Louisiana." They also point out that LA Tech fans - especially those of us here on BBB - are the only people saying referring to UL-L as simply Louisiana" is illegal. Well, take a look at the links below.

http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...ouisiana-Logos

http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...agin-Cajuns-24

Seems to me, there's a groundswell of folks wanting to whitewash ULL and UL-L from the university's athletics, campus, etc. and commandeer "Louisiana" and "L" as the official university identity - excuse me - BRAND.
    Last edited by dawg1984; 07-15-2015 at 02:17 PM. Reason: added 2nd link

+ Reply to Thread