+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: @LATechSOC 2015-16 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Prepares for Season Opener with Intrasquad Scrimmage

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

With the 2015 season opener a week away, the Louisiana Tech soccer team held a Blue versus Red intrasquad scrimmage on Friday night at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Seasons Kicks Off on Friday Night for LA Tech Soccer

According to Louisiana Tech head coach Kevin Sherry, the juices will really start to flow on Friday night to start the 2015 season as the Lady Techsters make the easy trek down I-20 to take on ULM at 5:30 p.m. at the ULM Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Opens 2015 Season with 2-1 Victory

It did not take long for Mylene Roy-Ouellet to make a big impact on the field. Just one minute into the second period, the true freshman hit a bender into the upper left corner to give Louisiana Tech a 2-1 victory over ULM on Friday night at the ULM Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. LA Tech Opens 2015 Season with 2-1 Victory

good job Techsters!! Looked like they received a decent amount of fan support in Monroe

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

LaTech Just for Dawg80! Tech beats ULM in SOCCER!

Nothing like capturing the first goal of the season! (From two angles at that!)

Tech wins opener.

Kathryn Sloan GOALLLLLLLLLL!

Last edited by Dawgpix; 08-22-2015 at 09:44 AM.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Just for Dawg80!

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Our soccer team is awesome. My family was in Roma a week ago and the entire team and coaching staff were there eating. The team captain walked over, introduced herself to my daughter, gave her a team poster (which they all autographed before they left), and asked her to lead the team in a cheer right there in the restaurant. Made a little 11 yr old girl's day.

Afterward, the first sentence out of her mouth... "Can we go to some soccer games this year?"

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Soccer has made considerable effort to connect with the community. They do clinics with kids frequently, served as assistant coaches at Ruston High, and engage in community service activities that rival any of the other teams. Attendance at games has multiplied exponentially year after year. Soccer isn't everyone's "thing," but it would be great if every fan made at least one game for every Tech team each year.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Dawgpix, how did Tech fan attendance compare to ULM fans?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    Soccer has made considerable effort to connect with the community. They do clinics with kids frequently, served as assistant coaches at Ruston High, and engage in community service activities that rival any of the other teams. Attendance at games has multiplied exponentially year after year. Soccer isn't everyone's "thing," but it would be great if every fan made at least one game for every Tech team each year.
    I try to do this for sports I don't particularly care for like softball and baseball, but I do enjoy soccer and have been making more of an effort to go.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Awesome!

Congrats to the Techsters on the win.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Was speaking with a former player of mine, when I coached the NSU Men's Club Soccer team some years back. He has two kids who have just started playing in the Natchitoches Youth Soccer League. He wants me to come out of retirement and coach his kids when they get a little older. He was very complimentary.

It's humbling and warms your heart to have former players think that highly of you. And actually....I've been feeling that bug, wanting to get back in the coaching saddle.

Maybe if Coach Sherry retires.....

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Our soccer team is awesome. My family was in Roma a week ago and the entire team and coaching staff were there eating. The team captain walked over, introduced herself to my daughter, gave her a team poster (which they all autographed before they left), and asked her to lead the team in a cheer right there in the restaurant. Made a little 11 yr old girl's day.

Afterward, the first sentence out of her mouth... "Can we go to some soccer games this year?"
    Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    Good stuff!

+ Reply to Thread