+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: @LATechSOC 2015-16 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Sloan, Roy-Ouellet Lead @LATechSOC to Victory in Home Opener

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Kathryn Sloan was questionable to play after suffering a mild ankle injury in the season opener. However, the junior subbed in at the 60-minute mark and ended making the difference for Louisiana Tech as she assisted on both goals by Mylene Roy-Ouellet to register the 2-0 victory against Lamar on Sunday afternoon at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Just for Dawg80!

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    Dawgpix, how did Tech fan attendance compare to ULM fans?
    When you fill 80% of the visitors' bleachers . . . not too shabby. A pleasant Friday evening event. Lots of nlulm backed up to the fence in their peecahn grove along the endline. And a handful of lawnchairs in the corner.

Not a bad showing at all by the blue.

PS--Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Crickets on the choice of beverages at the concession stand.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Roy-Ouellet Earns C-USA Offensive Player of the Week Honor

After a stellar start to her Louisiana Tech soccer career, netting a pair of game-winners and three total goals, freshman Mylene Roy-Ouellet was honored as the first Conference USA Offensive Player of the Week for 2015.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Set for Trojan Classic

The Louisiana Tech soccer team travels to the state of Alabama this weekend to participate in the Trojan Classic against South Alabama and host Troy.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Falls in First Match of Trojan Classic

Louisiana Tech knew it had a tough task on its hand on Friday afternoon going up against South Alabama, a team that was receiving points in the NSCAA Top 25 and was riding a 17-match unbeaten streak in the regular season.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Late Goal Downs @LATechSOC

Louisiana Tech held Troy to very few scoring opportunities, but with less than five minutes left the Trojans were able to put one in the back of the net to down the Lady Techsters, 1-0, on Sunday afternoon in the second game of the 2015 Trojan Classic.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Faces In-State Foes this Weekend

Louisiana Tech looks to rebound from two shutout losses suffered in the Trojan Classic last weekend when they travel to face Grambling State on Friday at 4 p.m. at the GSU Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Five Techsters Score in 7-1 Win

Louisiana Tech had five players score, including two apiece in the first period by Kailee Hervey and Erica Stewart, to notch a 7-1 victory over Grambling State on Friday evening at the GSU Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Beddow Notches Two Goals in 4-1 Victory

On a hot and humid Sunday afternoon, Louisiana Tech senior Brittany Beddow notched a goal 82 seconds into the match and tacked on an insurance goal in the final 10 minutes to help the Lady Techsters defeat Nicholls State, 4-1, at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Douglas Named C-USA Defensive Player of the Week

Coming into week three of the 2015 season, Louisiana Tech senior Taylor Douglas had only recorded one career goal.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Soccer. Douglas Named C-USA Defensive Player of the Week

Congrats!!

W. Soccer. The Thrifty Travels of Kylee Seto

The first overnight road trip Kylee Seto remembers is a hike up Mount Baker in Washington state with her dad.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Long Road Weekend Awaits @LATechSOC

Louisiana Tech will embark on its longest road weekend in non-conference as they travel to the state of Kentucky to face Murray State on Friday at 3 p.m. at Cutchin Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Suffers Overtime Loss

Louisiana Tech and Murray State went into overtime with the match at nil-nil, but the Racers connected on a golden goal in the 93rd minute of the first OT period to down the Lady Techsters, 1-0, on Friday afternoon at Cutchin Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Techsters Score Three Unanswered Goals in Victory

After falling behind midway through the first period, Louisiana Tech scored three unanswered goals to defeat Arkansas State, 3-1, on Sunday afternoon at ASU Soccer Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread