+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: @LATechSOC 2015-16 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. No. 7 LA Tech to Face No. 2 Marshall in First Round

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

With the conclusion of all the league matches, Louisiana Tech learned on Sunday afternoon that they will be the No. 7 seed in the Conference USA Tournament and will face No. 2 seed Marshall on Wednesday, Nov. 4.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Laque, Seto Take Home Player of the Week Awards

After an upset victory over league leader North Texas on Friday night, Louisiana Tech’s Haley Laque and Kylee Seto took home Conference USA Player of the Week honors, announced by the league office today.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Three Techsters Earn Conference USA Honors

After helping Louisiana Tech to its second straight postseason tournament, a first in program history, Kathryn Sloan and Donya Salomon-Ali were selected to the All-Conference USA team as voted on by the 14 league head coaches.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Techsters Set to Face Thundering Herd in C-USA Tournament

For the first time in program history, Louisiana Tech will play in its second straight postseason tournament when they battle Marshall on Wednesday at 3:30 p.m. CT at FIU Soccer Stadium in Miami, Florida.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Techsters Set to Face Thundering Herd in C-USA Tournament

C-USA Soccer@CUSASoccer 58s58 seconds ago
    GOAL: @LATechSOC's Annabel Prior ties it up in the 42nd minute as a shot from distance rolls between the @HerdWSoccer keeper's legs.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

LA Tech Soccer@LATechSOC 2m2 minutes ago
    HALFTIME -- The Techsters and Herd are knotted up at 1-1 #WeAreLATech

@LATechSOC: 73' Two bad miss clearances lead to a go-ahead goal by the Herd. Now down 2-1.

@LATechSOC: 80' Under 10 minutes to go in regulation. Techsters searching once again for an equalizer.

@LATechSOC: 89' Sloan with a nice touch, but her shot leaks wide right.

@LATechSOC: FINAL -- Techsters season comes to an end with a 2-1 loss in the C-USA Tournament quarterfinals, finishing with a 12-8-1 record.

W. Soccer. Defensive Miscues Doom Techsters

Louisiana Tech made another late run in the regular season to qualify for the Conference USA Tournament, but had its season come to an end in the quarterfinals with a 2-1 loss to Marshall on Wednesday evening at FIU Soccer Stadium in Miami, Florida.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Sloan Named to C-USA All-Academic First Team

A week after being named to the Academic All-District XI First Team, Louisiana Tech’s Kathryn Sloan has been selected to the 2015 Conference USA All-Academic First Team for women’s soccer.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer’s 2015 Season Highlighted by Return Trip to C-USA Tournament

Louisiana Tech’s 2015 season started out much the same way as the year before. The Lady Techsters were picked preseason to finish towards the bottom of Conference USA.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Sloan Receives Academic All-America Honors

Louisiana Tech junior Kathryn Sloan was named to the 2015 Academic All-America Division I Women’s Soccer Third Team as selected by the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA).

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Salomon-Ali Selected to NSCAA All-Central Region Team

Louisiana Tech defender Donya Salomon-Ali was named to the 2015 NCAA Division I All-Central Region Second Team, announced by the National Soccer Coaches Association of America.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread