+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: @LATechSOC 2015-16 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Sloan, Salomon-Ali Named First Team All-Louisiana

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech forward Kathryn Sloan and defender Donya Salomon-Ali were both named to the Louisiana Sports Writers Association Women’s Soccer All-Louisiana First Team, announced by the LSWA on Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Inks 13 on National Signing Day

Louisiana Tech graduated seven key seniors and lost an eighth to a career-ending injury, making the 2016 signing class one of the more important ones for two-time Louisiana Coach of the Year Kevin Sherry who will enter his 10th season at the helm.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer to Host 24-Hour Event to Raise Money for Local Animal Shelter

The Louisiana Tech soccer team is hosting a 24-hour soccer event at the LA Tech Soccer Complex starting at 12:01 a.m. Sunday morning and ending at 11:59 p.m. Sunday night in an effort to raise money for a local animal shelter.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer Fundraiser for Luna a Huge Success

At 12:01 a.m. Sunday morning, the lights at the Louisiana Tech Soccer Complex were turned on and within minutes people started showing up.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Releases Spring Schedule

Louisiana Tech head coach Kevin Sherry announced on Thursday the soccer spring schedule which features five weekends of action on the pitch.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Adds Two to 2016 Class

Louisiana Tech head coach Kevin Sherry announced Monday the addition of two junior college players to the 2016 recruiting class.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Opens Spring Play with Three Shutouts

Through the first two weekends of the spring schedule, the Louisiana Tech Soccer team has gotten off to a hot start by shutting out all three opponents they have faced.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC to Host Elite Spring ID Camp

The Louisiana Tech soccer staff will be hosting an Elite Spring ID camp on Sunday, April 24 for any and all female players in grades 9-12.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer’s Academic Success Reaches New High

Since Louisiana Tech head coach Kevin Sherry took over the soccer program in 2007, the Lady Techsters have averaged double-digit wins per season on the pitch.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. United States Becomes Home to Kevin Sherry

How overwhelming would it be to hear of someone who has lived in nine different states? Then try to wrap your head around someone who has lived in nine different countries. That feat belongs to Kevin Sherry.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread