+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dixon > Fournette

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Dixon > Fournette

I've seen all the videos and I think Dixon is the better rb. This isn't to disparage Fournette because he's impressive but I think Kenneth Dixon is the best back in the state in 2015. Thoughts?
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Re: Dixon > Fournette

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I've seen all the videos and I think Dixon is the better rb. This isn't to disparage Fournette because he's impressive but I think Kenneth Dixon is the best back in the state in 2015. Thoughts?
    +1

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Dixon is and has been one of the best backs in the nation his entire career (yes, 2013 was regrettable). No contest.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Who is Fournette?

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Right now, based off last year's performance and last year's game film, I think Dixon is the better running back. That said, I haven't seen the leap Fournette has made during the offseason. If he fulfills his massive potential, I'm not sure there are three backs in the country who will be better than Fournette this year. That said, I sure hope Dixon has the best season of any back in the nation!
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Big Dog latechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    Right now, based off last year's performance and last year's game film, I think Dixon is the better running back. That said, I haven't seen the leap Fournette has made during the offseason. If he fulfills his massive potential, I'm not sure there are three backs in the country who will be better than Fournette this year. That said, I sure hope Dixon has the best season of any back in the nation!
    I agree. Dixon is amazing for his body type. The other guy is just such a physical beast that he may be able to be better year after year of his career. I would still take Dixon because he can catch the ball and has more field awareness.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Who is Fournette?
    I had to google it. It's some LSU kid. I don't follow LSU, so I was in the same boat.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

This is a preemptive assertion. I told you guys that if our players begin to get more exposure up here, they will not play nice. There is already a generated scoff because our db's are more highly regarded going into the season than those at "DBU". If our rb steals the limelight, it will get ugly. That's the kind of thing that hurts their instate strangle hold, and they have to maintain the assumption that they get the best players.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

This is a preemptive assertion. I told you guys that if our players begin to get more exposure up here, they will not play nice. There is already a generated scoff because our db's are more highly regarded going into the season than those at "DBU". If our rb steals the limelight, it will get ugly. That's the kind of thing that hurts their instate strangle hold, and they have to maintain the assumption that they get the best players.
    Honestly though what can they do that the legislature hasnt already done?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Honestly though what can they do that the legislature hasnt already done?
    Throw north la media more bones so they will dominate the coverage/exposure.

Throw north la media more bones so they will dominate the coverage/exposure.
    I guess (and Im not saying youre wrong) just seems like that's the case *now*.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I had to google it. It's some LSU kid. I don't follow LSU, so I was in the same boat.
    That's hilarious. I had to do the same thing. Never heard of him.

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    I think you're forgetting about the reigning LSWA offensive player of the year.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

LOL, first time I saw DBU, I thought it stood for, Douche Bag University.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    LOL, first time I saw DBU, I thought it stood for, Douche Bag University.
    Wait.. so you're telling me that's NOT what it means?

+ Reply to Thread