+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dixon > Fournette

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dixon > Fournette

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I guess (and Im not saying youre wrong) just seems like that's the case *now*.
    No, at this point north la media is not respected by LSU. They have little regard for their fans up here because they don't have to. But if north la's attention is directed elsewhere LSU will show up liked hot girl crush would if her admirer was no longer as interested.....
    Have you considered those Dogs?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    No, at this point north la media is not respected by LSU. They have little regard for their fans up here because they don't have to. But if north la's attention is directed elsewhere LSU will show up liked hot girl crush would if her admirer was no longer as interested.....
    Yea, was it last year that Miles made a personal trip up for a press conference when we were starting to gain traction?

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Yea, was it last year that Miles made a personal trip up for a press conference when we were starting to gain traction?
    That was probably related to the PR nightmare over how he was handling Brandon Harris.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    That's hilarious. I had to do the same thing. Never heard of him.
    How do you follow College Football and not know who Fournette is? I despise LSU as much as anyone but just being a fan of the sport you have to know who he is.

Dixon is a better back right now though.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01 View Post
    How do you follow College Football and not know who Fournette is? I despise LSU as much as anyone but just being a fan of the sport you have to know who he is.

Dixon is a better back right now though.
    Agreed. Dude was tabbed as the next Adrian Peterson coming out of high school last year along with being the #1 recruit in the nation. Any average college football fan should know who he is.
    Dixon is more accomplished at this time, but Fournette has as much potential as any back in college football. You put him in our offense and he produces Dixon's numbers or better. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by hambone29 View Post
    Agreed. Dude was tabbed as the next Adrian Peterson coming out of high school last year along with being the #1 recruit in the nation. Any average college football fan should know who he is.
    Dixon is more accomplished at this time, but Fournette has as much potential as any back in college football. You put him in our offense and he produces Dixon's numbers or better. Just sayin.
    I agree. It's not the time to claim ignorance. LaTech nation should unabashedly proclaim we have the best back in Louisiana.

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Dixon for Heisman! Anything less would be remiss. I know we don't have the money of the power 5 but we are on tv for every game next year. Let's crank it up!

Dixon for Heisman!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs1 View Post
    Dixon for Heisman! Anything less would be remiss. I know we don't have the money of the power 5 but we are on tv for every game next year. Let's crank it up!

Dixon for Heisman!!!!
    That's the exact implication I'm pushing for!! Dixon is the most legitimate Heisman candidate LaTech has had in quite some time. We need to start a campaign!!

Bulldog BR Bulldog is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I've seen all the videos and I think Dixon is the better rb. This isn't to disparage Fournette because he's impressive but I think Kenneth Dixon is the best back in the state in 2015. Thoughts?
    Dixon is better now because of experience, vision, intangibles, etc but there are probably no backs in college football with Fournette's athleticism. His top-end spend is freakish for a back with a 230 pound frame. I love Kenneth Dixon to death, but remember he has two more years of college football playing time under his belt compared to Fournette's one. Fournette screams first round talent and will be a Heisman contender the next few years. Both are remarkable backs and fun for any fan to watch.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Why compare them? They are totally different backs. Give me Dixon, but if we ran a more power-based offense it's fournette. He's Jeremy hill but better..and we all saw what hill did in the NFL last year.

If you don't know who fournette is, you lose all credibility in any college football discussion.

Dixon could be in the heisman race with a one loss season.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I once knew who he was..... Once he signed with the evil empire, he was dead to me.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

I agree with Fournette's declaration that Nick Chubb is the best running back.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    If you don't know who fournette is, you lose all credibility in any college football discussion.
    LOSE credibility? Never knew I had any.

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01 View Post
    You've got me here. I am TECH FAN!! Really don't follow college football any more at all: didn't see even 5 minutes of any tv game the past two years except for Tech or Dak Prescott with Mississippi State. The whole IBowl thing ruined what was left of my interest in college football. I just read the scores. But I do make a 100 mile round trip to Ruston probably 40 times a year for football, basketball, related events, plus an annual road trip to places like Illinois, Kansas, Miss. State.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    Why compare them? They are totally different backs.
    The conversation should begin and end right there. Completely different styles and skill sets.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I am in the group with many other Tech fans. We either don't know who Fournette is, or we haven't seen him play enough to compare him to our tremendous running back, Kenneth Dixon.
    Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread