+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: K-State

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Re: K-State

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I figured that's the way it would look to some, but the fact that Michigan has been down doesn't change my stance. It's still tough and lsu, even though they have a great record at home, will never face the 7 game level of home competition that most Big 10 teams face.
    Never say never. Michigan played zero teams in 2014 at home that finished in the top 15. LSU played three teams at home that finished in the top 15.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    Never say never. Michigan played zero teams in 2014 at home that finished in the top 15. LSU played three teams at home that finished in the top 15.
    I'm beginning to see problems in your life other than being a liberal.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I figured that's the way it would look to some, but the fact that Michigan has been down doesn't change my stance. It's still tough and lsu, even though they have a great record at home, will never face the 7 game level of home competition that most Big 10 teams face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    To not just cherry pick one team from the Big Ten to use as an example, if I am not mistaken, neither Ohio State nor Michigan State played a single home game in 2014 against a team that finished in the top 15.

Varsity Bulldog 1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough

Anyone else hear that game time has changed to noon from 2pm? Got e-mail from ticket supplier saying this - but cannot find it anywhere else...calling K-State Monday but was curious if I am only one seeing this

+ Reply to Thread