+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MAC Nugget

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute LATechBanjo's Avatar

MAC Nugget

Yes, it's a post on a message board. http://csnbbs.com/thread-743134-post...ml#pid12214799

But I didn't know this was even possible. Thoughts?

from user MUHERD76

Re: G5 Blogger Proposes Merger between C-USA and Sun Belt
    Not going to happen. The Sunbelt is not going to survive.

On another note, I have heard some interesting info regarding the Mac. Supposedly behind closed doors there is increasing support from many of the member schools voting to drop down as a group to FCS. Ohio supposedly is not in support of it and is looking to get out if possible. Problem is supposedly they currently dont have the season ticket base/financial support to make a move but are trying to drum up support.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: MAC Nugget

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    Yes, it's a post on a message board. http://csnbbs.com/thread-743134-post...ml#pid12214799

But I didn't know this was even possible. Thoughts?

from user MUHERD76

Re: G5 Blogger Proposes Merger between C-USA and Sun Belt
    Not going to happen. The Sunbelt is not going to survive.

On another note, I have heard some interesting info regarding the Mac. Supposedly behind closed doors there is increasing support from many of the member schools voting to drop down as a group to FCS. Ohio supposedly is not in support of it and is looking to get out if possible. Problem is supposedly they currently dont have the season ticket base/financial support to make a move but are trying to drum up support.
    I have not read much about it, but I'd think it will be more difficult for them to do "pay to play" than it will for the Sunbelt.
    "eye fo an eye and toof fo a toof" - Idiot in Missouri

+ Reply to Thread