+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Survive?

Big Dog counselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of light

Survive?

Could the program survive one year with no money or body bag games?

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: Survive?

depends on the home schedule

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

who cares if someone want's to invite us into there home,
    pay us BIG BUCKS to go and put a can of Whip *ss on them!
    KS gets up-set at home by those LATech Bulldogs!
    MS Bulldogs come out short on the battle of the BONE! LaTech BULLDOGS RULE...
    And please put that check in the mail sortly!

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    who cares if someone want's to invite us into there home,
    pay us BIG BUCKS to go and put a can of Whip *ss on them!
    KS gets up-set at home by those LATech Bulldogs!
    MS Bulldogs come out short on the battle of the BONE! LaTech BULLDOGS RULE...
    And please put that check in the mail sortly!
    their...sorry, a pet peeve with me. Shortly....I know that was a typo.
    Whip ass go ahead and say it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by counselingdawg View Post
    Could the program survive one year with no money or body bag games?
    Not even debatable. We need 2 money games, not just one.

We have the lowest budget (just under $20M) in C-CSA and are less than 1/2 of the leader ODU. That says it all.

No way to replace 20% of our budget.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I thought it was "Whup Ass!"

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    I thought it was "Whup Ass!"
    It is! It is!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't consider them body bag games, if we have a good chance of winning. Yes, I would rather have them at home, but will gladly play some high profile teams if we have a chance for a good win.

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

When you have problems generating revenue the only way to in the black is to cut expenses. Or get creative. We should cut it to 1 top 20 a year and lower ticket prices by a small amount to increase butts in the seats. We need to find the sweet spot on ticket price to sell out every game. This goes for basketball also. Win CUSA west almost every year and win some Champsionship games.

Tech will never have a large budget to work with even with 2 body bag games. If we could schedule the weak P5 every year it could work but other than 2012 with Virgina and illinois have we ever played 2 weak P5? We always get the top P5 teams.

Tech has always done well with the limited resources.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    their...sorry, a pet peeve with me. Shortly....I know that was a typo.
    Whip ass go ahead and say it.
    BlindDog is actually blind, ya know.

I'd speculate his typos and edits of taboo terms may be attributable to whatever voice recognition software he's using.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    BlindDog is actually blind, ya know.

I'd speculate his typos and edits of taboo terms may be attributable to whatever voice recognition software he's using.
    ....and one hell of a Tech fan, I might add!

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

+1000

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Thanks guys!
    I have to admit that the only thing I really miss from being home is my BULLDOGS, Techsters, and all my friends!
    Thank God, for the internet...
    And yep, it should have read... WHUP ASS

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Thanks guys!
    I have to admit that the only thing I really miss from being home is my BULLDOGS, Techsters, and all my friends!
    Thank God, for the internet...
    And yep, it should have read... WHUP ASS
    I know what you mean. I'm 2,000 miles away and wish I could make every game.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    I know what you mean. I'm 2,000 miles away and wish I could make every game.
    Thinking it's about 1400 miles from Shreveport
    Siri says it's only 874 miles,as the crow flys
    one thing for sure BeaverDawg, we got the country covered my friend!

+ Reply to Thread