+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Techsters Starting From Scratch

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Techsters Starting From Scratch

Nice reading from The Newsstar if anyone is interested or has not read it already.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/story/spo...ster/30676619/

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Techsters Starting From Scratch

We did pretty good the last time we started from scratch. But this time ain't from scratch no matter how bad the silly arse Monroeites want it to be so.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

We'll be ok. With the 3 transfers, we will have 7 experienced players and some very talented freshmen.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    We'll be ok. With the 3 transfers, we will have 7 experienced players and some very talented freshmen.
    I am more excited about this team than last years, actually. We will miss Whitney, but have some great young talent!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by gramtech View Post
    Nice reading from The Newsstar if anyone is interested or has not read it already.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/story/spo...ster/30676619/
    Thanks for sharing GramTech!
    2-Sr.s Wingate and Richie
    3- Jr.s.. Pomroy, Molton, and V...
    2- Soph.s Davenport and Santos
    Pomroy, Santos, Wingate will be definite starters this year to start off anyway!
    Molton should get the nod at center, but Cleaver could challenge.. I am thinking...
    Last year Coach tyler started all the Sr.s for the entire season, except for one or two expections!
    If that's the way he rolls then Richie would get the 3 guard, but there are a number of players that could get that spot on the roster!
    I am not expecting an awesome year but it's going to be an improvement and the future is looking bright!

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Not sure if this has already been posted but I decided to share this Malcolm Butler interview on the upcoming season. Seems like there is a closed scrimmage at LSU this fall if I heard correctly.

https://soundcloud.com/redpeachmedia...ny-mon-july-17

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by gramtech View Post
    Not sure if this has already been posted but I decided to share this Malcolm Butler interview on the upcoming season. Seems like there is a closed scrimmage at LSU this fall if I heard correctly.

https://soundcloud.com/redpeachmedia...ny-mon-july-17
    I herd that too Gramtech!
    He also stated that one of the players was banged up,
    could not decide if he was talking about Cleaver or possibly Anthony!
    Also, seems that Leblanc is impressing everyone!... wonder if she might make it in the starting line up as a 3?

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

1) Santos says on the video that she is a red shirt junior.

2) Didn't sound like it was Cleaver that was dinged up.

I count 12 players on the roster with 2 having to sit out. Any info on any possible additional players being added later? Walk on?

Puppy bigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the ears

I count 12 players on the roster with 2 having to sit out. Any info on any possible additional players being added later? Walk on?
    I know Malone has to sit. Who is the other player having to sit out this year?

Maybe Malone is the only one. I must have been thinking of Vasquez, but she is coming from a JC isn't she. Anyway we could probably take another one if we wanted. Coaches can't talk about them until they enroll.

Hey Beaver-Dawg, I know Malone will be setting out this year but not aware of any other player???

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Hey Beaver-Dawg, I know Malone will be setting out this year but not aware of any other player???
    No. I'm just easily confused. Give Vito a rub on the head for me.

No. I'm just easily confused. Give Vito a rub on the head for me.
    oops, I forgot about the gal that had committed to Ole Miss! But was also hoping that she might be able to play this year, dispite her still not being listed on the roster the last time I checked it!
    PS: Vito is now in that Big Dog Park in the sky!
    I sure miss my boy!

Awe man, sorry to hear about Vito. That's a subject close to my heart. Can't think about losing Boudreaux. The worst thing about dogs is they don't live forever.

+ Reply to Thread