+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruits

Puppy bigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the ears

Re: 2017 Recruits

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Tyler tweeted they had some serious action this weekend. This must be at least part of it. Hope there is more to come.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Sounds nice!
    I have to admit that I am a little confused on the title of the thread , are we talking 2016 commits?
    Or did it just start out that way and progressed into the 2016 thread?

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by gramtech View Post
    BlindDog

Not sure of her high school ranking. I am sure she was the Player of Year for her division in Louisiana and was an NJCAA All-American this past year.
    Thanks Gramtech, I had thought the gal from there in the top 5 was a BIG and a post player... not sure tho!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Sounds nice!
    I have to admit that I am a little confused on the title of the thread , are we talking 2016 commits?
    Or did it just start out that way and progressed into the 2016 thread?
    Yes and yes, I think.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Gramtech, I had thought the gal from there in the top 5 was a BIG and a post player... not sure tho!
    No problem. You may be thinking of 6'2" Micaela Wilson from Rayville. She is ranked # 6 in the ESPN Super 60 class of 2017.

http://espn.go.com/high-school/girls...s/_/class/2017

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

sophomore highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtFtfCIE9n4

Quote Originally Posted by bigbradford1978 View Post

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely a great pick-up!

No problem. You may be thinking of 6'2" Micaela Wilson from Rayville. She is ranked # 6 in the ESPN Super 60 class of 2017.

http://espn.go.com/high-school/girls...s/_/class/2017
    no, I was talking a couple years ago.. And she was from Arcadia...who ever it was she was listed as one of the top recrutes in the country as the time, coming out of high school...
    Loosing Wingate to graduation and the addition of Malone and Keys will only leave us a maximum of 3 signies for the 2016 class to reach the 15 scholarship players...

no, I was talking a couple years ago.. And she was from Arcadia...who ever it was she was listed as one of the top recrutes in the country as the time, coming out of high school...
    Loosing Wingate to graduation and the addition of Malone and Keys will only leave us a maximum of 3 signies for the 2016 class to reach the 15 scholarship players...
    Maybe you are thinking about Kalani Brown, the 6'5" girl that went to Baylor. Daughter of a Tech fanily.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Great time of the year, friends. Got my WBB season tickets (front row!!) renewed, following the excitement of recruiting, lots of confidence in our WBB staff, 5 more home football games plus a road trip to Moo State.

51 days until OUR LADY TECHSTERS play in the TAC on Nov 6!! Ya gotta love it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Great time of the year, friends. Got my WBB season tickets (front row!!) renewed, following the excitement of recruiting, lots of confidence in our WBB staff, 5 more home football games plus a road trip to Moo State.

51 days until OUR LADY TECHSTERS play in the TAC on Nov 6!! Ya gotta love it!!!!
    Down boy, down! Heel! (:-)

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Down boy, down! Heel! (:-)

Well, maybe I was a little hyperbolic.

But while some says it's a HECK of a life, I say it's a TECH of a life!!

Ok, the only other person I can think of is Shlonte Allen at that time. Her is her bio. She signed with TVCC and them Gary Blair and Texas AM.

http://www.12thman.com/roster.aspx?r...17&path=wbball

Ok, the only other person I can think of is Shlonte Allen at that time. Her is her bio. She signed with TVCC and them Gary Blair and Texas AM.

http://www.12thman.com/roster.aspx?r...17&path=wbball
    That sure could have been the one Gramtech!
    So, we just have the one comment for 2016 at this point?
    You think we will get up to the limit of 15 players for next year?

+ Reply to Thread