+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Previews

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Previews

Sports Chat Place
    Louisiana Tech is one of the top teams in the CUSA but even the biggest Bulldogs backers have to be worried about the front seven and quarterback position. Adequate play in either area is probably all that’s needed to challenge and anything better and the rest of the conference will have their hands full.
    2015 college football preseason rankings (No. 70)
    A Driskel/Dixon combination should ensure some offensive balance, and a veteran offensive line figures to provide stability even if there aren't as many short fields to work with thanks to takeaways. Louisiana Tech finished two games ahead of the pack in Conference USA's West Division last year, and could be in for a similar outcome this fall.
    Preseason conference favorite? Better put them down at #70

Louisiana Tech’s Balance Key to Reigning Supreme in C-USA
    Most believe Western Kentucky and Marshall will ultimately duke it out for the East bid, and I concur. I also believe the Bulldogs, behind a quarterback in Driskel who’s seeking to prove the crowd of naysayers wrong, conclusively snag the C-USA with a 10-2 regular season docket.

You’re catching a partial glimpse at your 2015 Conference USA Champions in my opinion, folks.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: Previews

I can chew on that bone! Pretty good stuff!

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Depth, injuries & quarterback play will dictate how this season goes. 7-5 = bad season regular season while 12-0 is also possible.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

This is the best one I've seen this year:

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...chedule-roster

Shock stat: In our best 6 games we played like a Top 8 team. (WKU, UTEP, Rice, ULL, North Texas, Illinois?). In our worst 4 games we played like around a #100 team (NW State, ODU, UTSA, USM?).

I suppose the other 4 were Marshall and UAB and we were okay. And OU and Auburn where we got rolled.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    I can chew on that bone! Pretty good stuff!
    TWSS!!!

+ Reply to Thread