+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football. Louisiana Tech Announces New Season-Long Parking Lot for Football Games - l

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. Louisiana Tech Announces New Season-Long Parking Lot for Football Games - l

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech officials announced a new season-long parking lot available for purchase for fans in 2015 with the “F Lot” opening starting with the season opener against Southern on Sept. 5.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Re: Football. Louisiana Tech Announces New Season-Long Parking Lot for Football Games

The grass (rugby) F Lot will be open for all home games, weather permitting.

F-Lot.

Appropriately named.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Re: Football. Louisiana Tech Announces New Season-Long Parking Lot for Football Games

Quote Originally Posted by News_Bot View Post
    A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech officials announced a new season-long parking lot available for purchase for fans in 2015 with the “F Lot” opening starting with the season opener against Southern on Sept. 5.

More...

Discuss it here.
    Wait, I'm confused now:

Season ticket holders can still purchase passes for parking Lots A, B, C by calling Tyson Baldwin at 318-255-7950
    I thought you could only get ABC parking if you were in LTAC...

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Dawg View Post
    The grass (rugby) F Lot will be open for all home games, weather permitting.

F-Lot.

Appropriately named.
    F, for Field...

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Wait, I'm confused now:

I thought you could only get ABC parking if you were in LTAC...
    Sounds like they have spots still available and are selling them instead of reserving them.

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    Sounds like they have spots still available and are selling them instead of reserving them.
    Well they went up on the giving threshold to get C level parking so I'm guessing they have extra spots now...

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Well they went up on the giving threshold to get C level parking so I'm guessing they have extra spots now...
    Exactly. I dropped my LTAC donation to the bare minumum after they raised the threshold. No way I could afford $500. This will at least give me a chance to continue to tailgate after I age-out of Young Alumni.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

yep, me thinks folks weren't so warm and fuzzy about the "C lot" thing and they lost out on some cash. what if you do get one of the 150 passes for that lot, will you get shafted like you got shafted on the C lot last year. fool me once shame on you fools me twice and i'll come beat ya down

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Exactly. I dropped my LTAC donation to the bare minumum after they raised the threshold. No way I could afford $500. This will at least give me a chance to continue to tailgate after I age-out of Young Alumni.
    I think it's a good idea, C parking was over sold and they needed to increase the minimum to get the benefit BUT it was implemented horribly. Less than 4-5 months before the cutoff to raise your giving to retain a benefit you're more than halfway through paying for (if you paid monthly). It should have been announced that NEXT year the level will increase so people can spread it over 12 months, or let those who give monthly change their giving for the remainder of the year up to what the new minimum would be and retain the parking pass. So a Varsity level was giving $20.83 a month, for the last 4-5 months and going forward they give the $41.66 and get to retain C parking.

BTW when are parking passes going out?

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

Plus even if you upped it to $500, you no longer gets parking passes unless you have season tickets to that sport as well. It may be a big empty lot this season.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by zharkins View Post
    Plus even if you upped it to $500, you no longer gets parking passes unless you have season tickets to that sport as well. It may be a big empty lot this season.
    Nah

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Nah
    According to the LTAC site there are 278 donors still in the $300-$499 range that will have lost their C pass. Only 148 donors are between $500-$999, and if all of them have football season tickets, that would be a big empty lot with only 148 cars at 100% attendance. Above $999 is A and B lot. That is why they are selling spots to season ticket holders on the side now.

Big Dog Hermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the rough Hermandawg's Avatar

I think season ticket holders have always had the option to purchase ABC parking passes at a premium if they weren't LTAC members.

Either way, everyone wants a premium poduct on the field and we have to understand that takes increased support and effort on all levels.
    With state budget cuts continuing to hamper progress, alumnus and fans will have to increase financial contributions or progress will halt. I am all for increased LTAC levels to get a parking pass and I hope the university adds a $50/seat surcharge next year for seats between the 40's. Got to step up if you don't want the likes of @lafayette to pass you by.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

I think they have royally screwed up the entire pay parking situation.

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

We have been spoiled at Tech about parking for years. Traveling to OCG's and Conference games $20.00 standard price. Sometime not insight of the stadium.

+ Reply to Thread