+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Former Tech Players in NFL Training Camps

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Former Tech Players in NFL Training Camps

According to https://twitter.com/LATechFB_Rec there are 13 Bulldogs in NFL Training Camps this year. However I have not been able to find a listing of the 13. I know most of them: Allen, Bates, Bell, Ellis, Enemkpali, McCown, Mills, Patton, Scobee, White, Williams. Who am I missing? It seems like Pinson was cut a while back.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Re: Former Tech Players in NFL Training Camps

Tony Johnson with the Giants. If all of the ones I listed are correct, only one is left to make 13.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

D'anthony smith?

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

New Englands punter?

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    According to https://twitter.com/LATechFB_Rec there are 13 Bulldogs in NFL Training Camps this year. However I have not been able to find a listing of the 13. I know most of them: Allen, Bates, Bell, Ellis, Enemkpali, McCown, Mills, Patton, Scobee, White, Williams. Who am I missing? It seems like Pinson was cut a while back.
    latechsports.com should keep up with this like most other schools do...same thing for baseball as well. There should be section of the website designated for this that allows us to go to the website of the team that they are playing for...
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    latechsports.com should keep up with this like most other schools do...same thing for baseball as well. There should be section of the website designated for this that allows us to go to the website of the team that they are playing for...
    It's much less work to keep our fans in the dark.

Varsity Bulldog Captain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to behold Captain Rowdy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    New Englands punter?
    Ryan Allen, first one on Dawg Fan's list. Didn't Sokol get picked up by the Chiefs?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Rowdy View Post
    Ryan Allen, first one on Dawg Fan's list. Didn't Sokol get picked up by the Chiefs?
    Yup. Fighting for 3rd string right now in camp.

I knew Sokol got an invite to the Chiefs mini-camp, but didn't realize he was still in the mix for a roster spot. I keep hoping Levander Liggins gets a shot somewhere. I know he impressed the Texans during their mini-camp, but not enough to get a contract.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Oops, thought the entire list was on the second line! my bag!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    D'anthony smith?
    Could be. He is still listed on the Seahawks roster, but I'm afraid the end is near for his NFL career. I lost track of him once he left the Jaguars (closest NFL team to me).

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

DMo was trying to claw back - any word on him?

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    DMo was trying to claw back - any word on him?
    Former Wildcatters tight end Dennis Morris, who played at Louisiana Tech before being selected in the sixth round of the 2010 NFL Draft by the Washington Redskins, made the trek to Odessa in an effort to prove he could still play after being released from the San Diego Chargers in 2011 following a season-ending groin injury.Instead, Morris said, his paychecks were typically late and he still hasn’t received any compensation from the last two games of the season, which ended in June.
    “There was a couple of times when the (general manager) and I were both trying to get our money and we called (Silvas) on three-way,” said Morris, who is currently a coach in Shreveport, La. “Other teams from the league have contacted me wanting me to play for them, but that experience just put a bad taste in my mouth.”
    http://www.oaoa.com/sports/article_5...233a48fc1.html

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Yup. Fighting for 3rd string right now in camp.
    How many QBs do NFL teams typically keep on the active roster?

+ Reply to Thread