+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tech campus, specifically the DAC may go Wet

Varsity Bulldog collinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the rough

Re: Tech campus, specifically the DAC may go Wet

Miller/Coors are part of same company, I believe. Most likely you would be looking at Miller Lite, Bud Light, Coors Light, and Budweiser. Then if some of the local breweries want to have concession on their own, like chick fil a and Wingstop do, then I could see that working.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by collinellis View Post
    Miller/Coors are part of same company, I believe. Most likely you would be looking at Miller Lite, Bud Light, Coors Light, and Budweiser. Then if some of the local breweries want to have concession on their own, like chick fil a and Wingstop do, then I could see that working.
    Don't some of the NWTag peeps work for a distributor? I would assume we would partner up with a local distributor, they supply the big names and if we request can work on getting the local brewers in as well.

Schillings anc Crescent Crown work with some locals, mainly South Louisiana Breweries

http://www.schillingdistributing.com...tegory-4#/home

http://la.crescentcrown.com/brands/c...?category_id=1

I'm not sure who distributes in North Louisiana, Republic National? http://www.rndc-usa.com/Default.asp

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    I'm not sure who distributes in North Louisiana, Republic National? http://www.rndc-usa.com/Default.asp
    The big beer distributors in the NELA area are Marsala and Choice Brands, with Glazer's involved but not a huge player around here. I think Glazer's does a lot more business in NWLA than NELA. Republic sticks mainly to wine/spirits, at least in this general area. My landlord is a sales guy for them.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Update,

Marsala Distributor in Monroe carries Red River and Great Raft
    http://www.marsalabeverage.com/craft-brands

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

What was the outcome of the vote?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    What was the outcome of the vote?
    Approved

Alcohol May Soon Be Allowed on Louisiana Tech's Campus - Fox14

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog555 View Post
    i doubt any peasants will be able to get past the guards and the moat
    Don't forget the troll under the bridge, Dan Reneau!

Varsity Bulldog ETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of light

I have always thought of Bud and Bud Light as BULLDOG Beers!!

Varsity Bulldog SteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by ETXBULLDOG View Post
    I have always thought of Bud and Bud Light as BULLDOG Beers!!
    They are very close to water...

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by collinellis View Post
    Collin! Always the voice of reason.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SteveyTI View Post
    They are very close to water...
    Like sex in a canoe.

Varsity Bulldog collinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    Collin! Always the voice of reason.
    I try!

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

https://lincolnparishnewsonline.word...pus-now-legal/

There's one alumni named Dan that's against it. "Sends the wrong message to our young college students"

haha

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    https://lincolnparishnewsonline.word...pus-now-legal/

There's one alumni named Dan that's against it. "Sends the wrong message to our young college students"

haha
    DUDE, I did a quick Google search of Dan M Burson, this guy is KA-RAY-ZEE! Dan Michael Burson full name, he's been banned/removed from Twitter, and I think Facebook... Likes to troll thecreole.com as well as towntalk.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Awesome. Looking forward to a cold beer on a hot night at the Southern game. If there are no specialty beers I would prefer Miller Lite.

+ Reply to Thread