+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LSU, Is anyone surprised with this?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LSU, Is anyone surprised with this?

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    You can bet that if one of our athletes hit a woman in the face, knocked a guy out so he could steal his money, tried to kill a guy by hitting him in the back of the head, or kicking him in the head while he is laying helplessly on the ground, the whole world would know about it. These Louisiana newspapers and TV stations love to get bad stuff on La Tech, even the BR Advocate would be reporting it.
    Nah, the liberal media only cares about our mascot that died and the lion that was just killed in Africa. The "Planned non-Parenthood" video of bidding for and selling baby parts isn't news worthy of course.

Puppy alex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    This thread is why we are where we are.

Get over LSU, fellow tech fans.

Focusing on tech would be a lot better than trying to bring down lsu to look worse than us. It is a waste of time, and there's plenty out there about our players. Just isn't publicized to the degree theirs is because of our size. Dear god, if we got the press (and scrutiny) lsu does we would have plenty of players in the same type of situation. Luckily these guys are tucked away in Ruston and most people don't care. Stop being small time.
    I think this is the right answer. I see this every off season:
    1. lsu gets in trouble
    2. it makes this board
    3. the following responses are given...a. lsu is horrible and this is typical of them, b. what they did is not so bad, c. the "glass houses" answer

we had a surprisingly good year last year and look poised to be good again. I think there is plenty to talk about regarding tech.
    I wish our fan base did not care about lsu, but some of us obviously do. hey, its your right to do so, but I wish it did not find its way on this board so much. just my two cents.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Fall camp opens next week. We'll have Tech stuff to talk about then.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alex.dog View Post
    1. lsu gets in trouble
    2. it makes this board
    3. the following responses are given...a. lsu is horrible and this is typical of them, b. what they did is not so bad, c. the "glass houses" answer

we had a surprisingly good year last year and look poised to be good again. I think there is plenty to talk about regarding tech.
    I wish our fan base did not care about lsu, but some of us obviously do. hey, its your right to do so, but I wish it did not find its way on this board so much. just my two cents.
    You need more green. I'll help with that.

I'd really like to see our fanbase get their name out of our collective mouth. Politics aside, the two football programs have little to nothing to do with each other. Why any Tech fans cares what happens to them one way or another is beyond me.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by alex.dog View Post
    1. lsu gets in trouble
    2. it makes this board

This is a football forum. This is pertinent football news. Take it as you will. Again, an admin tagged this as an lsu thread, not me.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Built4Speed View Post
    Politics aside, the two football programs have little to nothing to do with each other. Why any Tech fans cares what happens to them one way or another is beyond me.
    I'm concerned with them largely bc of the underlying politics.

Their perceived success (a good portion of which has come through favoritism, cronyism, and outright corruption) has occurred at Tech's expense. Every time those SOBs lose, or otherwise receive bad press, further enhances Tech's position as a viable alternative for Louisiana's sportsfans.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    This is a football forum. This is pertinent football news. Take it as you will. Again, an admin tagged this as an lsu thread, not me.
    With or without the renaming, this is a LSU thread. Your first post linked to an LSU article and you used "Les" as in Les Miles.

I have no problem with this thread. It's summer time and general football, band threads, shade of blue, etc will be discussed.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Us talking about lsu is like ull (hey if we're not going to captialize lsu why do it for u la la) talking about us. By the way how many of you ever noticed that the old name of ull was lsu backwards. Now that must have created a great inferiority complex. I hope no one from this board trolls tigger droppings (or whatever they call it) like some ull fans do our board. Now that's low class and shows how desperate they are. I really only read these lsu threads because I like to keep my slate clean, but I do admit that I no longer read anything posted by the ull trolls.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

One of those guys is now transferring to Tech.

The odd summer of Maquedius Bain continues, as the DT has announced he is transferring to LA Tech just three days after being reinstated to the LSU football team. Bain was reinstated following a six-week suspension in which himself, Anthony Jennings, and Dwayne Thomas were arrested for unauthorized entry into a dwelling.

http://www.wwl.com/T-Bob-DT-Maquediu...293?pid=498178

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

... or maybe not. He tweeted that he's going to Pearl River JC.

+ Reply to Thread