+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Southern preseason camp preview: Five questions, five answers, players to watch

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Southern preseason camp preview: Five questions, five answers, players to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Statboy View Post

Not surprised.

Varsity Bulldog Statboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Southern preseason camp preview: Five questions, five answers, players to watch

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Not surprised.
    So we're in agreement.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Better watch out, you will start a peeing match like you did with that USLULLRaginRichardChiliCajunPepperSimmons if you aren't careful.
    Certainly not my intent. Just stating an opinion, which I thought to be a rather obvious conclusion based on the provided information. I didn't want to start a p-match with the @ Lafayette guy either. Wonder what happened to him? He has resorted to leaving me PMs (about 15 so far). Somehow, he thinks I am the one obsessed. Folks sure are odd.

Varsity Bulldog Statboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Certainly not my intent. Just stating an opinion, which I thought to be a rather obvious conclusion based on the provided information. I didn't want to start a p-match with the @ Lafayette guy either. Wonder what happened to him? He has resorted to leaving me PMs (about 15 so far). Somehow, he thinks I am the one obsessed. Folks sure are odd.

Oh how well do I know the feeling.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

So we're in agreement.
    Absolutely. We agree.

You're clueless.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

And are you basing that on your expert opinion I'm guessing?

4Q ALCN J. Gibbs Jr. run for -2 yds
    You don't want me to break down how we are better at every position. I don't want to depress you this far from the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    You don't want me to break down how we are better at every position. I don't want to depress you this far from the weekend.
    Yeah I'm really over here.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Absolutely. We agree.

You're clueless.
    Nah....actually I'm clue you're less

+ Reply to Thread