+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wear Your Tech Stuff!

Bulldog BoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the rough

Re: Wear Your Tech Stuff!

I ran into a man a while back up in Indianapolis. He saw my Tech hat, and struck up a conversation. Turns out that one of his good friends is the head women's Tennis coach at Tech. You never know when and where people will have a connection, I guess!

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

I actually purchased a "La Tech" cap in Atlanta "Omni" 20 years ago. When vacationing always wore La Tech garb. Standing on a street corner in Junino, Alaska I met an alum. It never failed.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I think Tech has had a solid pipeline to Pine Cove for as long as it's been around.

A couple of memorable recent experiences wearing Tech gear:
    --I was driving on an Army base and a soldier flagged me down. He's a Warrant Officer who went to Tech in the late 90s.
    --I volunteered at this year's Passion conferences in Atlanta and met a handful of Tech students, including a quartet of Tech cheerleaders!

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

While playing basketball in Hollywood a couple weeks ago a dude commented on my Tech shirt. Turns out he is from Houston and played football at Tech his freshman year before transferring and focusing on music.
    I also had multiple people comment on my Tech cap at Red Sox-Yankees game at Fenway back in May. Seems no matter where you are, people notice Tech gear. Most bring up Bradshaw and occasionally Phil, and most refer to us as LaTech. #LATech

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BullPupN'46 View Post
    I actually purchased a "La Tech" cap in Atlanta "Omni" 20 years ago. When vacationing always wore La Tech garb. Standing on a street corner in Junino, Alaska I met an alum. It never failed.
    I take it you mean Juneau, Alaska, or is there really a Junino? If Juneau then do you recall when this meeting occurred. I have a sister there, and I have visited her there the summer of 2007, 2008, and 2015. I know I walked the streets of Juneau wearing Tech stuff a few times. I recall talking to a Southeastern LA grad the last trip. My memory is failing me on who I ran into the first two trips.

+ Reply to Thread