+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wear Your Tech Stuff!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Wear Your Tech Stuff!

Part of riding the Tech Trolley is wearing your Tech stuff!

On the way back home yesterday we stopped in Canton, Tx. to eat. I saw two different people (at separate tables) wearing Tech gear. Saw one guy wearing OU gear. Pretty cool to out number OU in that part of the country.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Wear Your Tech Stuff!

Strolling through the terminal at the Denver airport last week, I was accosted with a "How bout them Dawgs!" by a gentleman who was waiting for his flight. Made me proud.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Bulldog DFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the rough DFW-IronDawg's Avatar

My daughter and I were wearing tech shirts in McComb MS and someone stopped and talked with us. She didn't know much about the school and knew that her cousin was going to school at Tech. We talked a while and she was impressed with our school after the conversation. Also last month when I was eating at Jakes in Frisco TX my waitress saw I was wearing my Tech polo and she asked some question about Tech because she is thinking about going to school there after taking some juco classes. We talked about the school and I made sure to leave a good tip.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Last Friday I was in the tunnels under downtown Houston and school group was eating lunch down there. Several kids saw me walking by with a Tech polo on and yelled "How Bout them Dawgs". Didn't get a chance to find out where they were from. Tech nation!

Varsity Bulldog DawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to behold

Jackson, MS was the site of a recent National weekly TV show called "What would you do?" and the random restaurant patron interviewed on the show was wearing his Louisiana Tech shirt.

I'm seeing a definite increase in the number of people wearing Louisiana Tech clothing, Louisiana Tech license plates on their vehicles, stickers on their cars in the Shreveport/Bossier area. We bought a Louisiana Tech flag for our home that we now fly most times through out the year. The largest high school in the area had more students choosing Louisiana Tech than I have ever seen. This trend has been continuing to grow over the last 5 years and I'm liking the trend!

With the many announcements in the media about Louisiana Tech's ever improving stature in it's educational value and increased national ranking and the improvement in the sports teams this trend should continue.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Tech has a great reputation in offsetting states and gets more media press clippings and overall PR out of state. Also we aren't embarrassed to wear our Tech colors over here in Texas and out of state
    whereas some Dawgs living in Louisiana are I fear. Hope not! Wear Louisiana TECH colors everywhere guys and that goes especially in Louisiana!!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

My cousin was at summer camp last week and one of his counsellors was a proud Tech student.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    My cousin was at summer camp last week and one of his counsellors was a proud Tech student.
    There are a ton of TECH student summer camp counsellors in Texas! A ton!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    There are a ton of TECH student summer camp counsellors in Texas! A ton!!
    My freshman to be at Tech is a counselor at Kanakuk.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    My freshman to be at Tech is a counselor at Kanakuk.
    I was at Ozark in Mt Ida, AR. That is where my cousin went. Heard that quite a few of our students were at Pine Cove and Kanakuk the past few summers.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

In June I was in Paris, France and spotted a guy wearing a La Tech shirt at the train station. He boarded his train before I had a chance to get over to him so I have no idea who he was or where he is from. I had on my Tech hat that I always wear when I travel. Too bad we missed each other. I would have liked to meet him.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

When I was wearing a TECH shirt in Orlando, I met a TECH student there working in their student program. It is always fun to meet TECH people wherever you go.

Varsity Bulldog OakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the rough OakTechDawg's Avatar

There was a New Orleans Pelicans season ticket commercial last year with a guy with a tech hat in the front.

Wore my tech cycling jersey yesterday and a few people yelled go dawgs.

Not sure if many listen to the bobby bones show but lunchbox was recently in NOLA for his birthday and one of his snapchat stories had a guy with a tech hat on.

Big Dog latechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the rough

I live in South Carolina and on October 10 I will be in Columbia, SC with my dad (who played a year for TECH but loves LSU) to watch USC vs LSU. I will be in full Tech gear including these two things my wife just bought me for anniversary. Sitting in the pussy cat section too at my dads request. I can't wait to rock all Blue in the purple and gold.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

New Tech gear at Academy in Shreveport- still only a fraction of the lsu stuff

+ Reply to Thread