+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wear Your Tech Stuff!

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Wear Your Tech Stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    There are a ton of TECH student summer camp counsellors in Texas! A ton!!
    My daughter was at Pine Cove a few weeks ago and I had several counselors say GO DAWGS!! I thought that was pretty cool.

You also see a ton more TECH decals and license plates in Shreveport/Bossier. Proud to be a Bulldawg!!

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DawgBark View Post
    Jackson, MS was the site of a recent National weekly TV show called "What would you do?" and the random restaurant patron interviewed on the show was wearing his Louisiana Tech shirt.

I'm seeing a definite increase in the number of people wearing Louisiana Tech clothing, Louisiana Tech license plates on their vehicles, stickers on their cars in the Shreveport/Bossier area. We bought a Louisiana Tech flag for our home that we now fly most times through out the year. The largest high school in the area had more students choosing Louisiana Tech than I have ever seen. This trend has been continuing to grow over the last 5 years and I'm liking the trend!

With the many announcements in the media about Louisiana Tech's ever improving stature in it's educational value and increased national ranking and the improvement in the sports teams this trend should continue.
    Well said...should have read further

Varsity Bulldog aggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud of aggiedawg's Avatar

Was waiting in front of Billy Gail's in Branson this morning when a K-State fan noticed my shirt and struck up a conversation. Spoke very highly of our athletic reputation.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by aggiedawg View Post
    Was waiting in front of Billy Gail's in Branson this morning when a K-State fan noticed my shirt and struck up a conversation. Spoke very highly of our athletic reputation.
    In Colorado Springs, we saw some folks with K-State garb on and they kept staring at my LaTech polo.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DawgBark View Post
    Jackson, MS was the site of a recent National weekly TV show called "What would you do?" and the random restaurant patron interviewed on the show was wearing his Louisiana Tech shirt.

I'm seeing a definite increase in the number of people wearing Louisiana Tech clothing, Louisiana Tech license plates on their vehicles, stickers on their cars in the Shreveport/Bossier area. We bought a Louisiana Tech flag for our home that we now fly most times through out the year. The largest high school in the area had more students choosing Louisiana Tech than I have ever seen. This trend has been continuing to grow over the last 5 years and I'm liking the trend!

With the many announcements in the media about Louisiana Tech's ever improving stature in it's educational value and increased national ranking and the improvement in the sports teams this trend should continue.
    Dittos! Everywhere I go on weekends I am wearing a Tech shirt and hat-and everyone I see with Tech gear I do as everyone is saying- I say words like "I like your shirt" or "How about them Dawgs". I am very proud of my extended Tech family. My church in Shreveport in recognizing Seniors graduating each Spring-mention the school they will be attending. Tech always has the highest number. Go Dawgs! Don't Back Down!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    There are a ton of TECH student summer camp counsellors in Texas! A ton!!
    Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    My freshman to be at Tech is a counselor at Kanakuk.
    Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I was at Ozark in Mt Ida, AR. That is where my cousin went. Heard that quite a few of our students were at Pine Cove and Kanakuk the past few summers.
    Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    My daughter was at Pine Cove a few weeks ago and I had several counselors say GO DAWGS!! I thought that was pretty cool.

You also see a ton more TECH decals and license plates in Shreveport/Bossier. Proud to be a Bulldawg!!
    Yes Pine Cove here in Tyler and Sky Ranch in Van are two of the larger just across the state line. There are some excellent ones in the Texas hill country as well. Kanakuk is a great one in Mo. as well.

Tech has a great rep per excellent character students with strong Christian backgrounds among these camps.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Nice!!

Puppy C-Dawg is just really niceC-Dawg is just really niceC-Dawg is just really niceC-Dawg is just really niceC-Dawg is just really niceC-Dawg is just really niceC-Dawg is just really niceC-Dawg is just really niceC-Dawg is just really niceC-Dawg is just really niceC-Dawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    My freshman to be at Tech is a counselor at Kanakuk.
    My Soph. to be at Tech is also a counselor at Kanakuk. Her basketball team at camp was Louisiana Tech and they won the camp championship. She had all those girls flashing the Bulldog sign!

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

OOPs, got part of the cast on strike.

Puppy CedarParkBulldog is a jewel in the roughCedarParkBulldog is a jewel in the roughCedarParkBulldog is a jewel in the roughCedarParkBulldog is a jewel in the roughCedarParkBulldog is a jewel in the roughCedarParkBulldog is a jewel in the roughCedarParkBulldog is a jewel in the roughCedarParkBulldog is a jewel in the roughCedarParkBulldog is a jewel in the roughCedarParkBulldog is a jewel in the roughCedarParkBulldog is a jewel in the rough

My 3 kids have been to Pine Cove camps a total of 43 times (as campers or counselors) counting this summer. I always sent them to camp with Tech T-shirts and there were always counselors from Tech there to welcome them. My baby is a counselor there this summer and will be back at Tech for her sophomore year next month.

Another daughter was at middle school here in Cedar Park proudly wearing a Tech shirt. One of her teachers came up to her and asked about her shirt. Turned out the teacher was a friend and fellow student at Tech with my wife and me!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Strolling through the Washington Mall reflection pond on Thursday from the WWII Memorial to Lincoln Memorial I had two folks holler "How about them Dogs?!!"

Then, at reception for my niece's wedding, a ODU booster and I struck up conversation. . . they hate C-USA competition sites. Not as convenient to travel as when they were in the, what, Patriot Conference. Therefore he has no interest in C-USA travel. (Marshall is closest to them).
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Puppy Hanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

A few days ago I was in a Hanover County, Va farm supply store, wearing a Tech shirt. A store employee asked me what I knew about La Tech, and I told him it was a great university, from which I graduated. Turns out that he was born in Lincoln General Hospital and his dad graduated from Tech. When we were at Tech, our next door neighbor at the original Vetville Apts ended up being his dad's boss. Great conversation, it pays to wear your Tech gear!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post

ODU booster and I struck up conversation. . . they hate C-USA competition sites. Not as convenient to travel as when they were in the, what, Patriot Conference. Therefore he has no interest in C-USA travel. (Marshall is closest to them).
    What an idiot! WBB fan?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Bit disappointed. No Tech family here at Gulf Shores that I've seen so far!

+ Reply to Thread