+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SunBelt expansion chatter

Varsity Bulldog Statboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: SunBelt expansion chatter

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    You continue to show your ignorance
    Actually its you who seem to have an overwhelming abundance of ignorance, as shown by your name calling any time someone disagrees with you or doesn't acknowledge you as the resident authority of everything NCAA.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Statboy View Post
    Actually its you who seem to have an overwhelming abundance of ignorance, as shown by your name calling any time someone disagrees with you or doesn't acknowledge you as the resident authority of everything NCAA.
    More ignorance...ignorance is not a derogatory term. It simply points our your lack of knowledge on a subject. There is a difference between lack of knowledge and disagreement.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Actually you just give a broad statement on successful (by your standards) fcs programs without naming any one particular.

To answer your question on what other conferences that are available, I would say the American conference and CUSA are two.

They both have odd number of membership and no conference championship game, that a lot of conferences are finding out can be another source of revenue for them.
    CUSA has a championship game. TECH played in it last year.

AAC has 12 members so I assume they have one as well.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    They will.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americ...mpionship_Game

Varsity Bulldog Statboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    CUSA has a championship game. TECH played in it last year.

I stand corrected and appreciate the civil answer. Nonetheless the conference has an odd number of membership and adding one would improve its standing.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I stand corrected and appreciate the civil answer. Nonetheless the conference has an odd number of membership and adding one would improve its standing.
    Which conference has an odd number? C-USA for a short while, but UAB is coming back. We aren't looking for new members.

If we were picking a 14th member it would likely be one from another FBS conference, not an FCS team.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

I didn't count UAB because even though they have been reinstated, it is far from done. Considering the politics involved, I wouldn't count the chickens before they hack.
    http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-foo...down-ray-watts

I didn't count UAB because even though they have been reinstated, it is far from done. Considering the politics involved, I wouldn't count the chickens before they hack.
    http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-foo...down-ray-watts
    Before they hack? Dude!

It really isn't that funny, but if that's your way of apologizing for being rude, I accept.

I was warn about the editing skills by some on this board.

I was warn about the editing skills by some on this board.
    I don't need to edit your post to make you look ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I don't need to edit your post to make you look ignorant.
    Obviously to don't have to edit yours ( which I was referring too) either to make yourself look ignorant.

If a person goes to that extent over something so simple, it speaks volumes about character.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Dangit maddawg! You and Mr. Grumpypants ruined my thread!

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Dangit maddawg! You and Mr. Grumpypants ruined my thread!
    You posted a thread about Sunbelt on a Tech board, what outcome did you expect? Anything other than eventually going to The Pit is high expectations.

+ Reply to Thread