+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I WANT TO SEE MY AD/ It's directly involving please dont flace sen me to to pit.

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

I WANT TO SEE MY AD/ It's directly involving please dont flace sen me to to pit.

ADDITIONALh that once my current contract was over I would give them the trailer and truck and driver. Regardless, after filing the tech contract through 2019 at Clerk of Courts as per my attorney. They will honor my contract through 2019 just not use the trailer. I guess I will use the tech trailer locally and for long distance moves since I am the official mover until 2019. I have requested a meeting with Dr. Guice. Not sure if he knows what's going on. Oh well, I am a winner through 2019/ Just would rather perform my part of the contract. They use straight truck for all camps. It was diesel. They ran unleaded through it. Cost me over 3K to fix due to their negligence. I will do anything for the university, you know that. I bleed blue. Just like you do.
    I hope you are on my side in debacle. I'm still gonna be Tech till I die. Just don't know why this has to end badly. I was there before tech was a commodity. There is no money whatsoever in my contract. This is what I get for being the mover 1 full page ad in program. 2.(2)radio commercials 3. 4 regular tickets. 4.(2) Field passes. 5. (4) Skybox passes.

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

Re: I WANT TO SEE MY AD/ It's directly involving please dont flace sen me to to pit.

I told tech that once my current contract was over I would give them the trailer and truck and driver. Regardless, after filing the tech contract through 2019 at Clerk of Courts as per my attorney. They will honor my contract through 2019 just not use the trailer. I guess I will use the tech trailer locally and for long distance moves since I am the official mover until 2019. I have requested a meeting with Dr. Guice.]\\] Not sure if he knows what's going on. Oh well, I am a winner through 2019/ Just would rather perform my part of the contract. They use straight truck for all camps. It was diesel. They ran unleaded through it. Cost me over 3K to fix due to their negligence. I will do anything for the university, you know that. I bleed blue. Just like you do.
    I hope you are on my side in debacle. I'm still gonna be Tech till I die. Just don't know why this has to end badly. I was there before tech was a commodity. There is no money whatsoever in my contract. This is what I get for being the mover 1 full page ad in program. 2.(2)radio commercials 3. 4 regular tickets. 4.(2) Field passes. 5. (4) Skybox passes

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: I WANT TO SEE MY AD/ It's directly involving please dont flace sen me to to pit.

I hope all of this is worked out where both parties benefit.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

I want to be sympathetic to Westv, but the drunk-posting doesn't help his case.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I want to be sympathetic to Westv, but the drunk-posting doesn't help his case.
    Agreed. Hope he gets his audience with Guice.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

What yr. model are the truck and trailer. If it was a losing proposition me thinks......

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I don't care what level of sobriety is involved, something doesn't add up here and true blue alum who have helped in the past deserve some degree of consideration. The particulars, as expressed above, seem to be an extraordinary case of a true alum being told we don't need you. TECH can't afford even a hint of not being thankful for help from alums willing to help.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog latechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    I don't care what level of sobriety is involved, something doesn't add up here and true blue alum who have helped in the past deserve some degree of consideration. The particulars, as expressed above, seem to be an extraordinary case of a true alum being told we don't need you. TECH can't afford even a hint of not being thankful for help from alums willing to help.
    I agree with you. If it is as he states, then this just doesn't make sense. Why alienate a passionate follower of Louisiana Tech? I don't get it

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

alum?
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

OK, alumni or significant support.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Such a strange thread.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Such a strange thread.
    please dont flace sen me to to pit

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Such a strange thread.
    I will do anything for the university, you know that. I bleed blue.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latechbulldawgfanatic View Post
    I agree with you. If it is as he states, then this just doesn't make sense. Why alienate a passionate follower of Louisiana Tech? I don't get it
    Because we have too many around our university that are all about having "their" people/stuff in place.

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    TECH can't afford even a hint of not being thankful for help from alums willing to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    alum?
    Alumna, alumnae, alumni, alumnus

Alumni is a plural noun referring either to a group male graduates or to a group of both male and female graduates. The singular alumnus refers to one male graduate, alumna refers to one female graduate, and the plural alumnae refers to a group of female graduates. These Latin loanwords preserve their original plural forms, and incorrect use of the words abounds because many speakers of English are understandably unfamiliar with the genders and plurals of Latin nouns.
    If you have trouble keeping track of them all, one alternative is to use alum and alums. These increasingly appear as replacements for the traditional words—though they may be considered out of place in formal contexts—and they have the extra virtue of being ungendered and hence unconfusing.
    Examples

These writers use the Latin forms correctly:
    Durkee is one of 31 gay and lesbian Westmont alumni who earlier this month roiled the Christian college in Montecito with an open letter in the college newspaper. [Los Angeles Times]
    ast month the Sonoma Valley High School girls’ basketball and volleyball programs held their second annual, and enjoyable, alumnae doubleheader in Pfeiffer Gym. [Sonoma News]
    Rundle College alumnus Aaron Goodarzi can’t say enough about the advantages of independent schooling. [Calgary Herald]
    Berklee alumna and faculty member Daniela Schächter will also give a guest performance. [Boston Globe]
    And these writers opt to use the modern shortened forms:
    The designer of the new Cowboys Stadium is an alum of Skyline’s architecture program. [Dallas Morning News]
    He’s talented, but if he’s to add his name to an illustrious list of Hopeful alums who have gone on to classic success, he’ll have to buck some more recent history. [The Saratogian]

+ Reply to Thread