+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Louisiana Tech Football Television Channel Finder & Streaming Information

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Re: 2015 Louisiana Tech Football Television Channel Finder & Streaming Information

Quote Originally Posted by Hermandawg View Post
    Anybody got a Directv channel for today
    You are close enough to go to the game! Head on over to Ruston, and cheer the dawgs on to victory.

Wish I lived close enough to go to the games!!

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Re: 2015 Louisiana Tech Football Television Channel Finder & Streaming Information

If I log into Fox Sports Go I only get Texas games like TCU vs Texas Tech. Anybody know how to get the Tech games streaming in the Dallas area.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17 View Post
    If I log into Fox Sports Go I only get Texas games like TCU vs Texas Tech. Anybody know how to get the Tech games streaming in the Dallas area.
    What's your cable? DirecTV doesn't let us have regionals or fcs

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    What's your cable? DirecTV doesn't let us have regionals or fcs
    I log in with Comcast Xfinity on Time Warner internet.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Dish with Hopper guide is showing the ULL game will be on channel 412-37 in both SD and HD.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

thanks leedawg

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Ok so I broke down and got the sports package from Uverse but even that doesn't carry the crappy ASN so I guess I won't be watching this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Ok so I broke down and got the sports package from Uverse but even that doesn't carry the crappy ASN so I guess I won't be watching this weekend.
    You can stream it on FOTV

FilmOn is available on multiple devices:

Do you get Ch 1713 (NESN+) - they are showing the game this week.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Do you get Ch 1713 (NESN+) - they are showing the game this week.
    My Uverse goes from 1711 to 1714, no 1713. I'm trying the FOTV

You can stream it on FOTV

FilmOn is available on multiple devices:
    Ok, I've downloaded the Windows 7 version. I don't see college football. I would like to have this set up before Saturday.

Ok, I've downloaded the Windows 7 version. I don't see college football. I would like to have this set up before Saturday.
    you should be able to watch it here https://www.filmon.com/channel/filmon-usa-live-tv without downloading anything. Here is the guide to this channel - they have the time incorrect, but it will be there https://www.filmon.com/tvguide/filmon-usa-live-tv

you should be able to watch it here https://www.filmon.com/channel/filmon-usa-live-tv without downloading anything. Here is the guide to this channel - they have the time incorrect, but it will be there https://www.filmon.com/tvguide/filmon-usa-live-tv
    Thanks a million. Hopefully I will get to watch. I have my TV hard wired to my desktop by HDMI. Just hope the feed is better than ESPN3.

Looks like FOTV is out for this weekend.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I still don't have anything showing up for Dish....

+ Reply to Thread