+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: 2015 Louisiana Tech Football Television Channel Finder & Streaming Information

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

Re: 2015 Louisiana Tech Football Television Channel Finder & Streaming Information

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    No more ASN broadcast games for the rest of the football season. Can I get an AMEN? But I'm guessing we'll experience the same stuff come basketball season for us DirecTV folks. A lot of good having the Sports Package has been doing me.
    AMEN!

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

LaTech Re: 2015 Louisiana Tech Football Television Channel Finder & Streaming Information

While making plans to go to the Rice game, it occurred to us that Saturday (at traditional game times) with no TV would be better than Friday Night with the game on TV for real Tech fans. Games that are scheduled at times/dates that make it impossible for large numbers of regular fans to attend so people across the country can watch the game on a made-up network really may not be as good for Louisiana Tech as some would have you/us believe.

First let me say that our group (although smaller than it would be) are making the required sacrifices to go and support the Bulldogs all the way from northwest Louisiana to Houston on a Friday night 7:00 p.m. And for that to happen for our group, Adults are taking off of work, High school students are missing school, and Tech students are having to miss classes.

And payoff for that is the Bulldogs get to play of "national television". Not on CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox or ESPN. So we have provided a way for our fans (who can't go t the game) to watch the game on TV, even as the reason they can't go to the game is so that way to watch the game on TV can be provided.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2015 Louisiana Tech Football Television Channel Finder & Streaming Information

Well ChipDog I did the reverse several years ago to go to Ruston from Houston on a Wednesday night to watch a game that was truly on National TV with ESPN's top crew -- Recce Davis, Lou Holtz etc.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

At least Fox Sports 1 has a dedicated channel on DirecTV. With ASN you just never know if the game will be shown or not until show time.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Well ChipDog I did the reverse several years ago to go to Ruston from Houston on a Wednesday night to watch a game that was truly on National TV with ESPN's top crew -- Recce Davis, Lou Holtz etc.
    I believe that the situation you are describing is completely different from what I am describing because the national ESPN (flagship channel) exposure we got from that was worth some inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Another thing worth mentioning - we have a very large amount of Alumni in Houston and this will be a great opportunity for them. Not to mention you, DogtorEvil, Mildawg and many many others who would most likely anyway no matter what. I sure hope all of our Houston Alumni that are not usual travelers to Ruston will find their way to Rice Friday night to make up for the usual travelers who can't go due to it being a Friday.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

I will definitely be there. Hope to meet some more of you guys. I had a great time with Russdog back in '13 at Kansas. Sat right behind Ryan Higgins family. He had a pretty good game except for a fumble on a probable TD.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    While making plans to go to the Rice game, it occurred to us that Saturday (at traditional game times) with no TV would be better than Friday Night with the game on TV for real Tech fans. Games that are scheduled at times/dates that make it impossible for large numbers of regular fans to attend so people across the country can watch the game on a made-up network really may not be as good for Louisiana Tech as some would have you/us believe.

First let me say that our group (although smaller than it would be) are making the required sacrifices to go and support the Bulldogs all the way from northwest Louisiana to Houston on a Friday night 7:00 p.m. And for that to happen for our group, Adults are taking off of work, High school students are missing school, and Tech students are having to miss classes.

And payoff for that is the Bulldogs get to play of "national television". Not on CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox or ESPN. So we have provided a way for our fans (who can't go t the game) to watch the game on TV, even as the reason they can't go to the game is so that way to watch the game on TV can be provided.
    I'm flipping back and forth on skipping classes. I can make it with a few hours to spare without skipping any, but I'm not sure how I my body would react to the drive followed by the game.

It'll all be last minute decisions from here. The only definites are I'm going to the game and know exactly where my seat is.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    I'm flipping back and forth on skipping classes. I can make it with a few hours to spare without skipping any, but I'm not sure how I my body would react to the drive followed by the game.

It'll all be last minute decisions from here. The only definites are I'm going to the game and know exactly where my seat is.
    Awesome! Us older alums really get rejuvenated seeing students like yourself transforming into long-term Tech supporters. I hope your Louisiana Tech education brings you million$ as I know from your posts you will continue to support OUR university and be an ambassador to encourage others. We'll see you on the road to Houston - drive safely.

Yes, JuBru, hope to see you there.

Varsity Bulldog Haughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the ears Haughtondawg's Avatar

Guessing todays game has been removed from Dish. It was showing up earlier on ch#412.28, now it is not.

Bulldog LaTechBulldog75 seems to have something between the earsLaTechBulldog75 seems to have something between the earsLaTechBulldog75 seems to have something between the earsLaTechBulldog75 seems to have something between the earsLaTechBulldog75 seems to have something between the earsLaTechBulldog75 seems to have something between the ears LaTechBulldog75's Avatar

watching the game on dish 440 here in the houston metro area

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

fox sport here in upstate NY doesn't show our game today anyone with an online stream?

+ Reply to Thread