+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football. Need-to-Know Rules Changes for 2015 Season - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. Need-to-Know Rules Changes for 2015 Season - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

With training camps in full swing, the month of August provides the perfect time for the National Football Foundation (NFF) & College Hall of Fame to highlight the key rule changes that will take effect during the 2015 season.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Re: Football. Need-to-Know Rules Changes for 2015 Season - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by News_Bot View Post
    A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

With training camps in full swing, the month of August provides the perfect time for the National Football Foundation (NFF) & College Hall of Fame to highlight the key rule changes that will take effect during the 2015 season.

More...

Discuss it here.
    hopefully thr Rugby kick has been outlawed

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    hopefully thr Rugby kick has been outlawed
    Agreed. If we have a punter that does that this year, we need to go find the goalie for the soccer team.

Varsity Bulldog dawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nice dawg gone it's Avatar

that rugby punting in the conference championship still urks me. The entire point of the rugby punt is to count on the ball to bounce yet we were playing on a flooded field in Marshall where SURPRISE the ball didn't bounce. Kills me they never swapped punters or a different style, just kept giving them the ball in scoring position the entire game

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Only one change in special teams that I've read about so far. That change was needed, but the lack of other changes is concerning. However, I believe our offense will score enough that we can go for two every time.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg gone it View Post
    that rugby punting in the conference championship still urks me. The entire point of the rugby punt is to count on the ball to bounce yet we were playing on a flooded field in Marshall where SURPRISE the ball didn't bounce. Kills me they never swapped punters or a different style, just kept giving them the ball in scoring position the entire game
    That definitely killed us!!

+ Reply to Thread