+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shuttle Service trial run at LaLAFF game

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Shuttle Service trial run at LaLAFF game

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Why don't we do contraflow for exiting traffic onto tech drive after the game? It's always a big cluster-F getting cars out of there.
    Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    I've wondered the same thing. We could do a lot more with W Alabama too.
    For 1 hr or less following final gun...

-Cut south bound traffic on Tech Drive off of from I-20 east off ramp to Stadium Blvd to allow constant left turns from Stadium Blvd to I-20.
    -No right turns from Stadium Blvd on to Tech Drive.
    -No north bound traffic on Tech drive from Alabama to allow constant left turns from Stadium Blvd to I-20.
    -No left turns off of Alabama on to Western. Block it off.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exes&Ohs View Post
    There wont be a problem in doing the shuttle prior to the game but if they accumulate even a couple of hundred passengers there will only be chaos after the game. No way to navigate the after game traffic in any reasonable manner thus there may be people waiting as long as 1-2hrs for the ride back to their car.
    Yeah, with only one shuttle and lots of traffic afterwards I foresee long waits.

Great idea though, hopefully it'll be executed appropriately.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Shuttles at Oklahoma/TECH game to and from all the outlying lots were $3 per head, packed full, and made many, many runs. I think $3 per head and many runs could diffuse or come close to covering costs to and from downtown Ruston area and well worth the money if you've been drinking.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

This shuttle will be free I believe.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Shuttles at Oklahoma/TECH game to and from all the outlying lots were $3 per head, packed full, and made many, many runs. I think $3 per head and many runs could diffuse or come close to covering costs to and from downtown Ruston area and well worth the money if you've been drinking.
    Need something like this. Drop them off at the Lambright center lot. Should be able to avoid traffic to and from downtown and will still drop close to stadium.

+ Reply to Thread