+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gun violence vs. 2nd Amendment

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Gun violence vs. 2nd Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Hit the nail on the head, sorry, trying to be clever. Failed.
    Got it. I'm slow tonight. Past my bedtime. Friday nights aren't what they used to be.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I'm a gun owner, but not a gun enthusiast. I'm generally supportive of 2nd Amendment rights, but I'm deeply concerned about what seems to be the increasing frequency of horrific gun violence in the US.

So what's the answer? How do we, as a society, get a handle on the senseless shootings while preserving the rights of citizens to bear arms?

I'm asking this in earnest. Please respond without name-calling (eg. libtards, gun-nuts, teabaggers, etc).
    You know what's wrong with the world today
    People done gone and put their Bible's away
    They're living by the law of the jungle not the law of the land
    The Good Book says it so I know it's the truth
    An eye for and eye and a tooth for a tooth
    You better watch where you go and remember where you been
    That's the way I see it I'm a Simple Man

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    You know what's wrong with the world today
    People done gone and put their Bible's away
    They're living by the law of the jungle not the law of the land
    The Good Book says it so I know it's the truth
    An eye for and eye and a tooth for a tooth
    You better watch where you go and remember where you been
    That's the way I see it I'm a Simple Man
    Yes one just might be or worse.

Psalm 53:1

The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God,”
    They are corrupt, and have committed abominable injustice;
    There is no one who does good.

Proverbs 28:5

Evil men do not understand justice, But those who seek the Lord understand all things.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

All Lives Matter!!! And all crime is a "hate crime". Again where are the hypocrites Obama, Jessie Jackson, Rev Sharpton and the DEMS on this "hate crime".

Pictured: Serial criminal charged with capital murder after 'executing Houston cop in gas station ambush' as sheriff blames 'out of control' Black Lives Matter movement for his death

• Darren Goforth, 47, was gunned down from behind at Chevron station
    • Killer approached him from behind, said nothing, and shot him dead
    • Police say the man kept firing into Goforth's body after he fell
    • Shannon J Miles was arrested by Harris County Deputies on Friday night
    • He is being held in Harris County Jail and is facing capital murder charges
    • SHARE PICTURE

+8

+8

Killed: Darren Goforth, 47, was gunned down from behind as he filled his patrol car with gas in Houston, Texas, Friday night. Shannon J Miles (right) was arrested and is now facing capital murder charges

+8

Shot from behind: Goforth, right, was killed at a Chevron station on the outskirts of Houston. He was a married and had two children

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3kGFHiKia
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215006/Sheriffs-deputy-fatally-shot-Houston-pumping-gas.html

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

TT -- please stop hijacking the thread.

You have a dozen other threads on which to post your inflammatory articles.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

TT -- please stop hijacking the thread.

You have a dozen other threads on which to post your inflammatory articles.
    You know he can't help himself.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

I'm a gun owner, but not a gun enthusiast. I'm generally supportive of 2nd Amendment rights, but I'm deeply concerned about what seems to be the increasing frequency of horrific gun violence in the US.

So what's the answer? How do we, as a society, get a handle on the senseless shootings while preserving the rights of citizens to bear arms?

I'm asking this in earnest. Please respond without name-calling (eg. libtards, gun-nuts, teabaggers, etc).
    Tough question without an easy solution. Bring back the duel?

+ Reply to Thread