+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Duck Season 2015-2016

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Duck Season 2015-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    I know some folks up there in lake village as well. you hunting with anyone from the north la retriever club?
    it's possible...but, honestly, this is our first year and it's been so bad, I have only hunted up there once. one lease is pretty large with about 11 memberships (each membership has 4-5 guys).

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

...a little extra water in the flyway.

http://www.wunderground.com/news/flo...satellite-nasa

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

My chef is a bird watcher and he assists in the annual bird count at Red River Wildlife Refuge. This past weekend was the count weekend and they counted 0 ducks on the main lake and very few in the planted refuge part. I did manage to scratch down 4 grey ducks yesterday but it was tough. Only decoyed opne flock of three, one pair later, and then a single after that. Saw 0 flight ducks.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Saw 0 flight ducks.
    Hearing a lot of this. That's just amazing in early January on blue bird days.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

I may have to give up duck hunt'n and start playing indoor putt putt golf during dec and jan

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

I may get another coon/squirrel dog instead of lab this next go-round myself

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Blue Tick?

I may have to give up duck hunt'n and start playing indoor putt putt golf during dec and jan
    Train you labs to trail deer.

I used to have a Walker so I'm thinking that is the way to go.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

I used to have a Walker so I'm thinking that is the way to go.
    I had what looks like a Plott Hound come up to the house about to starve to death. He might have been 4 months old. Fed him got Vet care for him. Beautiful mouth (rookies will ask "what does that mean"). I was gonna sell him for $1,000 but for you, I will give the BBB discount and he will be free. Just treat him well.

Lol...tempting! I'm still shopping for property and as soon as I pull the trigger and get my house built I'm gonna get a lab and a walker. I've made several offers lately and my house that I'm in now is paid for and fully remodeled so it will hopefully be sooner than later.

first "official" retrieve, biggo greenhead. looking forward to all the future hunts with this pup.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

first "official" retrieve, biggo greenhead. looking forward to all the future hunts with this pup.
    nice. that's a good looking spot too!

Quote Originally Posted by 1L_dawg View Post
    nice. that's a good looking spot too!
    He pays good money for that scenery.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    He pays good money for that scenery.
    not there, that was darn near a mudhole in southern ark that the mallards liked. I pay for scenery undisturbed by duck activity so you can enjoy the peace and quiet.

+ Reply to Thread