+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: @LATechVB. 2015-16 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech @LATechVB. 2015-16 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Head coach Adriano de Souza has announced the addition of Rachel Williams to the Louisiana Tech family as an assistant volleyball coach for the upcoming 2015 season.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Announces 2015 Schedule

With just over a month remaining until the start of the season, Louisiana Tech has announced its 2015 volleyball schedule, which features a total of 30 matches, including a 16-match Conference USA schedule.

More...

Discuss it here.

@LATechVB. 2015-16 News

Louisiana Tech head volleyball coach Adriano de Souza and his staff have been busy mixing the old with the new for the past three weeks.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Drops Season Opener at HBU Invitational

Louisiana Tech recorded more than 50 kills as a team over the span of four sets, but the Lady Techsters fell short of a season-opening victory by falling to Texas-Rio Grande Valley, 3-1 (18-25, 25-21, 20-25, 22-25), Friday night in the first match of the Marriott Houston Westchase Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Earns Split on Final Day of HBU Invitational

Louisiana Tech Volleyball ended the weekend by earning a split with a straight-set win over Alcorn State to begin the day before falling to the host team, Houston Baptist, 3-0, Saturday night to close out the Marriott Houston Westchase Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Volleyball Travels to Face Jackson State

Louisiana Tech continues its season-opening road stretch as the Lady Techsters make a quick trip down I-20 to face off against Jackson State (0-3) at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Jackson, Mississippi.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Downs Jackson State, 3-1, in Road Play

Louisiana Tech fought back from a set down in a hostile road environment to defeat the Jackson State Lady Tigers, 3-1, Tuesday night at TB Ellis Gymnasium in Jackson.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Volleyball Set for Cougar Classic

LA Tech Volleyball is once again hitting the road this weekend as the Lady Techsters travel to battle a trio of teams in the Cougar Classic, hosted by SIU-Edwardsville at the Vadalabene Center in Edwardsville, Illinois.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Falls on Day 1 of Cougar Classic

Louisiana Tech dropped a pair of matches to Arkansas and Northern Kentucky to kick off the first two matches of this weekend's SIUE Cougar Classic Friday at the Vadalabene Center on the campus of SIU-Edwardsville.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Claws SIUE in Straight-Set Win

Louisiana Tech closed out the Cougar Classic with an emphatic 3-0 (25-21, 25-21, 25-21) victory over the host SIU-Edwardsville Cougars Saturday afternoon at Vadalabene Center in Edwardsville, Illinois.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Volleyball Set to Host Annual Invitational

For the third consecutive year, Louisiana Tech is gearing up to host the LA Tech Volleyball Invitational, a two-day tournament featuring ULM, Southern and Lamar that begins at 4:30 p.m. Friday at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Downs ULM in Straight-Set Victory

Louisiana Tech opened the 2015 home schedule with an effective straight-set victory over I-20 foe ULM to wrap up the first day of the LA Tech Volleyball Invitational Friday night at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Volleyball. LA Tech Downs ULM in Straight-Set Victory

Nice win ladies.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Finishes First in Home Invitational

The Louisiana Tech Lady Techsters wrapped up play in their own LA Tech Invitational with a first place finish over ULM, Southern and Lamar Saturday night at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Finishes First in Home Invitational

Excellent!

+ Reply to Thread