+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: @LATechVB. 2015-16 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. FIU Downs @LATechVB in Three Sets

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech could not keep up with the hot-hitting Panthers Thursday night as the Lady Techsters fell to FIU, 3-0 (14-25, 17-25, 15-25), in Conference USA play at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Drops Season Finale to FAU

Despite two Lady Techsters reaching significant milestones Saturday night, Louisiana Tech could not get past Florida Atlantic as the Owls defeated Tech, 3-0 (18-25, 24-26, 13-25), on senior night at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. McClure Named to C-USA All-Academic Team

Louisiana Tech’s Jacie McClure has been selected to the 2015 Conference USA All-Academic Team for her efforts in the classroom and on the volleyball court, it was announced by the league office Thursday.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread