+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: @LATechVB. 2015-16 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB to Compete in UCA Invitational

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech is set to hit the road for its final tournament of the season this weekend as the Lady Techsters travel to compete in the UCA Volleyball Crain Automotive Invitational against Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, Alabama State and the host team, Central Arkansas, beginning Friday morning in Conway, Arkansas.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Defeats Corpus Christi, 3-2, at UCA Invitational

Louisiana Tech spent more than two hours on the court Friday morning with the Lady Techsters coming out on top with a five-set victory over Texas A&M-Corpus Christi in the team's opening match of the UCA Volleyball Invitational in Conway, Arkansas.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Splits Day 1 of UCA Invitational

Louisiana Tech Volleyball split a pair of matches Friday with a five-set win against Texas A&M-Corpus Christi and a loss to Central Arkansas at the Farris Center in Conway, Arkansas.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Volleyball Falls to Alabama State

Alabama State had three players record at least 10 kills as the Hornets overpowered the Lady Techsters to defeat Louisiana Tech, 3-1 (21-25, 20-25, 25-19, 17-25), Saturday morning at the UCA Volleyball Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB to Host Golden Eagles in C-USA Opener

Louisiana Tech Volleyball is set to step into Conference USA play as the Lady Techsters play hosts to the Golden Eagles from Southern Miss at 6 p.m. Monday night at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Falls to Southern Miss in Four Sets

Louisiana Tech fought back from two sets down against Southern Miss, but the Lady Techsters’ rally came a little too late with LA Tech eventually falling to the Golden Eagles, 3-1 (18-25, 15-25, 25-21, 17-25), in the Conference USA opener Monday night at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Hits the Road for Three Straight C-USA Matches

Louisiana Tech’s volleyball team has packed up and is set to begin a three-game Conference USA road trip when the Lady Techsters travel to take on WKU and Marshall this weekend in league play.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Falls to WKU in Road Play

Louisiana Tech fell to fellow Conference USA foe Western Kentucky, 3-0 (15-25, 13-25, 14-25), in the first of a three-game road stretch Friday night at E.A. Diddle Arena in Bowling Green, Kentucky.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Drops Road Match at Marshall

Louisiana Tech went back and forth with the Thundering Herd in each set but the Lady Techsters could not close it out in a 3-0 (23-25, 20-25, 19-25) loss to Marshall Sunday afternoon at the Cam Henderson Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Set for Road Test at Middle Tennessee

Louisiana Tech will wrap up its three-game road stretch when the Lady Techsters make the eight-hour bus trip from Ruston to Murfreesboro, Tennessee, to take on Middle Tennessee at 7 p.m. Friday in Conference USA action.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Falls to Middle Tennessee in Four Sets

Louisiana Tech had three players record double-digit kills and totaled 50 kills as team but it was not enough as Middle Tennessee defeated the Lady Techsters, 3-1 (22-25, 25-21, 17-25, 18-25), Friday night at Alumni Memorial Gym in Murfreesboro.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Hosts North Texas, UAB in Dig Pink Matches

After spending more than two weeks away from its home court, Louisiana Tech returns home to host Conference USA foes North Texas and UAB on “Dig Pink” weekend at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Falls to North Texas in Four Sets

Louisiana Tech was inches away from forcing a decisive fifth set but the North Texas Mean Green edged the Lady Techsters late in the match for a 3-1 (17-25, 20-25, 25-17, 25-27) road victory Friday night at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Sweeps UAB for First C-USA Win

Louisiana Tech used a total team effort to earn a 3-0 sweep over UAB for the team's first Conference USA victory of the season Sunday afternoon at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB to Face North Texas, Southern Miss in Road Action

Fresh off its first Conference USA victory of the season, Louisiana Tech is set to hit the road for three straight matches in league play, beginning with a 7 p.m. contest at North Texas Friday in Denton, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread