+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: @LATechVB. 2015-16 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Falls to North Texas in Three Sets

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech could not keep up with the Mean Green for the second time this season as the Lady Techsters fell to North Texas, 3-0 (18-25, 22-25, 14-25) Friday night at the North Texas Volleyball Center in Denton, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Suffers Five-Set Loss at Southern Miss

Louisiana Tech fought back from an early deficit to go the distance against Southern Miss, but the Golden Eagles came out on top in the end as the Lady Techsters fell, 3-2 (23-25, 27-25, 16-25, 30-28, 10-15), Sunday afternoon in Hattiesburg.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Heads To Miami for C-USA Matchup with FIU

Louisiana Tech Volleyball returns to the court in midweek action as the Lady Techsters travel to take on Conference USA foe FIU at 6 p.m. CT Wednesday at FIU Arena in Miami.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Volleyball Falls at FIU in Four Sets

Louisiana Tech's attempt to come back from two sets down fell just short as the Lady Techsters fell to FIU, 3-1 (23-25, 21-25, 25-20, 22-25), Wednesday night at FIU Arena in Miami.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Opens Four-Game Home Stretch with Rice

Louisiana Tech Volleyball will host the Rice Owls in the first of a four-game home stand at 1 p.m. Sunday at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Wins Thrilling Five-Setter over Rice

Down 2-1 in the match and facing a seven-point deficit in the fourth, Louisiana mounted an improbable comeback to win the fourth and fifth sets for a 3-2 (25-21, 12-25, 16-25, 28-26, 15-13) Conference USA victory over Rice Sunday after at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Hosts Grambling in Non-Conference Play

Louisiana Tech Volleyball is set for its final non-conference matchup of the season when the Lady Techsters host Grambling State at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Completes Sweep over Grambling

Louisiana Tech made quick work of Grambling State as the Lady Techsters completed a 3-0 (25-12, 25-9, 25-16) sweep of the Tigers in just over one hour Tuesday night at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB to Host Pair of C-USA Foes Friday and Sunday

Louisiana Tech Volleyball is fresh off two straight wins as the Lady Techsters play hosts to Middle Tennessee and Charlotte this weekend in Conference USA action, beginning with a 7 p.m. match against the Blue Raiders Friday at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Falls to Middle Tennessee in Three Sets

Louisiana Tech struggled with attack errors for most of the match against the Blue Raiders as the Lady Techsters fell to Middle Tennessee, 3-0 (16-25, 18-25, 16-25) Friday night at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Sweeps Charlotte in C-USA Play

For the second time this season, Louisiana Tech Volleyball completed a straight-set sweep over a Conference USA opponent as the Lady Techsters defeated Charlotte, 3-0 (25-20, 25-18, 26-24), Sunday afternoon at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Travels to Face UTSA, UTEP

Louisiana Tech Volleyball is set to hit the road for its final road trip of the season when the Lady Techsters travel to take on a pair of Conference USA schools in the state of Texas in UTSA and UTEP.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Falls to UTSA in Road Play

Louisiana Tech Volleyball struggled to hold off one of Conference USA's top teams Friday night as the Lady Techsters fell to UTSA, 3-0 (16-25, 23-25, 18-25), at the Convocation Center in San Antonio.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Suffers Three-Set Loss at UTEP

Louisiana Tech (10-18, 3-11 C-USA) struggled to contain the Miners over the course of three sets as the Lady Techsters fell to UTEP (9-20, 3-11 C-USA) in Conference USA play Sunday afternoon in El Paso, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB to Host FIU, FAU to Close Out 2015 Season

Louisiana Tech will close out the 2015 campaign this week when the Lady Techsters host FIU and Florida Atlantic in the final two matches of the season, beginning at 6 p.m. Thursday with a contest against the Panthers at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread