+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Academy Sports Shreveport

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Academy Sports Shreveport

I know I started a thread somewhere else, but not searching for it.

Academy has a decent selection of Tech gear - still not as much as lsu

Go buy some stuff and thank them

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: Academy Sports Shreveport

For me, it's not the number of items. It's the quality. It's all cheap-looking.

I mean, some is better than none, but that's the reason I don't ever buy anything from there.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

They has some decent stuff today

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I try to thank them when anyone has TECH stuff in Shreveport/Bossier. Patton's on Line Avenue has a nice selection of TECH shirts that are a little different than typical and are nice too. I picked up some there yesterday.

Here is what's available on Academy's website: http://www.academy.com/shop/browse/S...&pageSize:300&
    They didn't have all of this in the store, but they did have a lot.
    I almost bought this for my son, but they don't mak XS

Lots of Red Tech Tees at Academy in Shreveport

Nike with LATECH logo $25

Nike Bulldogs Football with LATECH logo $25

Gildan ($13) Louisiana Tech with State-T underneath

Columbia with LATECH logo $50

NO red youth shirts (which is what I came for)

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

The golf shop at East Ridge C.C. in Shreveport just received some nice Tech golf shirts (Nike) and pullovers. I bought a shirt yesterday.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Think they're getting ready for the "red out" this weekend?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Lots of Red Tech Tees at Academy in Shreveport

Nike with LATECH logo $25
    I like this, keep it simple. I would get one if they have blue.

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I like this, keep it simple. I would get one if they have blue.
    They have it in blue as well. I was posting Red Out Shirts.
    http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/nike...dCatid=3087917

Thumbs Up Academy Shreveport

Good selection of shirts
    They have Blue or Red polos with state-T
    Red or blue Columbia with LATECH
    Blue fake Columbia with state-T
    Lots of Tshirts and others

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Academy Shreveport

Shopped there a few weeks back and picked up some good Tech stuff!

Varsity Bulldog johnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her game

Went to Academy in WEST Monroe recently and they have a good bit of new Tech stuff....BUT I also found 2 Tech shirts for the ladies that had Louisiana Tech all over the back but the small logo on the front was Florida Gators. There was only 2 shirts that was messed up as the rest had Louisiana Tech on the front. The manager took those 2 off the shelf but just make sure if you go there that the front and back have Tech.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyb019 View Post
    Went to Academy in Monroe recently and they have a good bit of new Tech stuff....BUT I also found 2 Tech shirts for the ladies that had Louisiana Tech all over the back but the small logo on the front was Florida Gators. There was only 2 shirts that was messed up as the rest had Louisiana Tech on the front. The manager took those 2 off the shelf but just make sure if you go there that the front and back have Tech.
    Those were obviously for Jeff Driskel fans!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Good selection of shirts
    They have Blue or Red polos with state-T
    Red or blue Columbia with LATECH
    Blue fake Columbia with state-T
    Lots of Tshirts and others
    I meant to post this before the season started. I noticed this change in August.

This is by far the best Tech selection at the Shreveport Academy since the Saints Super Bowl run in 2009.

Back when the Saints bandwagon exploded in 2009, Academy wiped out the majority of the Tech stuff and replaced it with Saints crap.

Now that the Saints suck again and the Shreveport Saints bandwagon is no more, Academy got rid of the Saints crap by putting it on clearance and replaced it with Tech stuff!

So keep rooting for the Saints to lose every week! It's great for TECH! Go Dawgs! Lose Saints, lose! And LSU needs to keep losing too so hopefully they will reduce the LSU crap and replace it with more Tech stuff.
    Last edited by Dawg06; 09-27-2016 at 11:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread