+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football. Tailgating Set for 2015 Football Season - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. Tailgating Set for 2015 Football Season - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

In just one week, Louisiana Tech tailgaters will have the chance to show off their cooking skills and enjoy the game day atmosphere provided when the Bulldogs host Southern at 6 p.m. Saturday at Joe Aillet Stadium in the 2015 season opener.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Football. Tailgating Set for 2015 Football Season - latechsports.com

Why do they keep saying "newly expanded" when the seating has been reduced? The DAC really adds little to the stadium (ok a few premium dollar seats where you can watch from the end zone), only to the facilities.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

The expansion doesn't have anything to do with seating.

Varsity Bulldog SteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the rough

This appears to be a huge step backwards. We have complained for years about the food competition, and they finally fixed it last year. No one was left out secondary to not being ready when the judges came by (or didn't quite often). Everyone that was interested could bring their food to one location at a certain time for judging. It is my understanding from an email sent out from the athletic office on this topic recently that the judges will only be going around tailgate alley. Why should those of us with other spots not be able to enter? Unfixing issues that have been complaints in the past is never good. Back to square one I guess

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    The expansion doesn't have anything to do with seating.
    twss

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteveyTI View Post
    This appears to be a huge step backwards. We have complained for years about the food competition, and they finally fixed it last year. No one was left out secondary to not being ready when the judges came by (or didn't quite often). Everyone that was interested could bring their food to one location at a certain time for judging. It is my understanding from an email sent out from the athletic office on this topic recently that the judges will only be going around tailgate alley. Why should those of us with other spots not be able to enter? Unfixing issues that have been complaints in the past is never good. Back to square one I guess
    The corporate sponsors were getting beat out by the rabble. Can't have that ...

Going back to this method of judging will ensure that the tailgating "competitions" will consistently be won by groups with the word "Bank" in their name.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteveyTI View Post
    I hated it last year. In fact we stopped entering because it was so bad. I remember one time they moved the judging up an hour! And another time the food item was BBQ chicken and the winner won with fried chicken in BBQ sauce.
    And I don't think anyone won that wasn't a corporate sponsor last year.
    So I am glad to see they are going back to allowing people to enter whatever food they want, but I do wish they would include more than just Tailgate Alley.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    So I am glad to see they are going back to allowing people to enter whatever food they want, but I do wish they would include more than just Tailgate Alley.
    Even store bought!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Even store bought!
    I find it a fascinating challenge to take cheap store bought food and turn it into a delicious meal.

Or at least that's what I tell myself.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

I have to work some Saturday for a meeting Tuesday... My B parking pass better work this year.

+ Reply to Thread