+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ASN NOT streaming on FilmonTV

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Warning ASN NOT streaming on FilmonTV

ASN, Filmon and/or C-USA have stopped streaming

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: ASN streaming on FOTV (FilmonTV)

Matt Sarzyniak @mattsarz

Received a note this morning. FilmOnTV isn't allowed to stream C-USA games going forward. Guess they blocked the online stream Saturday.

Collapse· 3 RETWEETS 1 FA

We're sorry, but this channel is not available for your region.
    https://www.filmon.com/channel/filmon-usa-live-tv

Hogdawg must've pissed them off!

If you live in L.A. you should still be able to watch this on actual TV

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    If you live in L.A. you should still be able to watch this on actual TV
    How many fans do we actually have in California?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    How many fans do we actually have in California?
    We are LA Tech!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

https://www.filmon.com/channel/filmon-usa-live-tv

Hogdawg must've pissed them off!
    Good. Because they are a piece of shit.

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

Matt Sarzyniak @mattsarz

Received a note this morning. FilmOnTV isn't allowed to stream C-USA games going forward. Guess they blocked the online stream Saturday.

Collapse· 3 RETWEETS 1 FA
    I'm guessing the horrible quality combined with them going down to the final hour saying they weren't going to show one of our games due to another event is in breach of the contract with CUSA. Now need to get off the crappy ASN and back onto real national platforms (FS1, CBSSN, ESPN, etc.).

Varsity Bulldog Festus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really nice

anyone know if there will be any additional streaming services available? ASN used to have the stream on their site...

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Festus View Post
    anyone know if there will be any additional streaming services available? ASN used to have the stream on their site...
    Here's the Tech Athletic Department's official statement on the subject:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RunwayDawg55 View Post
    I'm guessing the horrible quality combined with them going down to the final hour saying they weren't going to show one of our games due to another event is in breach of the contract with CUSA. Now need to get off the crappy ASN and back onto real national platforms (FS1, CBSSN, ESPN, etc.).
    You do realize that ASN picked up our games that our primary TV partners in Fox Sports (FS1, FSN, FCS) and CBS Sports (CBSSN) chose not to televise?

Fox Sports got the 1st pick of 10 C-USA controlled games.
    Then CBS Sports Network picked the next 10 C-USA controlled games.
    Then Fox Sports picked the next 20.
    Lastly ASN got whatever they wanted that was leftover that the other networks passed on. The ASN games were the games originally set for the C-USA Digital Network online for $15/month or $120/year.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

06, I understand your position about ASN, and I am not disagreeing that they have potential to be a good thing for us if we can actually view the games. I do think you are wrong about CUSADN. Yes, it costs money. It is money many of us are totally willing to pay to see the games. I have a yearly subscription to CUSDN, and I would have it even if there was just one game available on it. Before ASN, ALL OF US were able to see non televised games on this platform, both home and away games. I would rather pay to see the games rather than not be able to see them for free. Thank you for your concern about how we spend our money, but it is misplaced on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzDawg73 View Post
    06, I understand your position about ASN, and I am not disagreeing that they have potential to be a good thing for us if we can actually view the games. I do think you are wrong about CUSADN. Yes, it costs money. It is money many of us are totally willing to pay to see the games. I have a yearly subscription to CUSDN, and I would have it even if there was just one game available on it. Before ASN, ALL OF US were able to see non televised games on this platform, both home and away games. I would rather pay to see the games rather than not be able to see them for free. Thank you for your concern about how we spend our money, but it is misplaced on this issue.
    I don't care how you or anybody else spends their money. Never did I say or imply I was concerned about how you spend your money.

I am fully aware that our diehard out-of-market fans would do anything to watch our games any way possible at any cost.

Are you saying that you think premium online streaming with CUSADN is better for Tech than 27+ Tech games in 2 years being regionally televised on ASN's local network TV and regional TV affiliates?

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Do you think it is better for Tech to have a segment of our fans being excluded from enjoying our games? Your point that more non Tech associated people will tune in to our games if they are on these local stations does exactly what for us? How many of these people are watching our games? Are they going to start contributing to Tech? I am certainly supportive of having as many people see Tech as possible. I am not certain it should be at the expense of our existing fans and alums. My contention has been that there must be a streaming option made available to us along with the ASN arrangement. I don't care who provides it, be it Tech, CUSA, ASN, FOTV or Santa Clause. It is 2015, and streaming of these games should not be an issue. I also believe we as a group need to get Dr Guice's and CUSA's attention on this matter. It is great that so many have access to the games on Sinclair stations, but I believe that sometimes you have to make a little noise for the good of the order, even if you yourself are not being negatively impacted.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I think Dr. Guice and the other presidents have a resonable idea of the true value of third tier CUSA rights are worth and that's why they are on a regional syndicated network...

I know that's not what everyone wants to hear, but I think that's a pretty accurate statement

We could always go back to a SBC type contract where the conference is basically paying the provider to produce the games and getting one national broadcast per week on Tuesay night on ESPN2 or EspnU but hey at least you have access via the www for a couple of thousand of your fans....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread