+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Attendence prediction??

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Attendence prediction??

Being taught about "big time" football by a SWAC team. Irony...

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Being taught about "big time" football by a SWAC team. Irony...
    At least it's football and not women's soccer, Maddawg.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

It's great! I hope people who miss out start asking questions about the game and the atmosphere. Resist the urge and don't tell them anything. Make them buy a ticket to the next game so they can see for themselves.

Varsity Bulldog LaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the rough LaTechAlum2014's Avatar

Okay, let me see if I got this straight...

28,019 LaTech fans, and 8,000 more SU fans.

That equals a grand total of 36,019, which would crush the current all-time attendance record.

Can't wait! Too bad I will be stuck up in Illinois without a paddle.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechAlum2014 View Post
    Okay, let me see if I got this straight...

28,019 LaTech fans, and 8,000 more SU fans.

That equals a grand total of 36,019, which would crush the current all-time attendance record.

Can't wait! Too bad I will be stuck up in Illinois without a paddle.
    LTA'14, I feel your pain. I'll be watching from Oregon, but the margaritas and nachos will make me feel somewhat better.

Hope they have to seat people on the grass in the North end zone.

Bulldog BoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    LTA'14, I feel your pain. I'll be watching from Oregon, but the margaritas and nachos will make me feel somewhat better.

Hope they have to seat people on the grass in the North end zone.
    I, too, will be watching the game from afar. Can't wait to see the DAC and the new turf on TV. Should be fantastic.

Varsity Bulldog LaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the rough LaTechAlum2014's Avatar

Margaritas and nachos? You, sir, are a genius of football viewing cuisine.

By the way...you know what sounds like an even better game plan for the attendance situation? Moving the game to Independence Stadium AT THE LAST MINUTE just to spice things up! #YaGottaLoveIt!

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechAlum2014 View Post
    Margaritas and nachos? You, sir, are a genius of football viewing cuisine.

By the way...you know what sounds like an even better game plan for the attendance situation? Moving the game to Independence Stadium AT THE LAST MINUTE just to spice things up! #YaGottaLoveIt!
    Ooooh, you're just asking for red aren't you?

Varsity Bulldog Statboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Southern, meanwhile, serves as the season opener in what could amount to the largest crowd since 1997 when 28,714 packed Joe Aillet Stadium to see Tech beat ULM.
    Throw in the unveiling of Tech’s new $22 million end zone facility and preseason projects that tabbed the Bulldogs as the favorite to repeat as Conference USA West Division champs and the Bulldogs would be hard-pressed to stumble again on such a large stage.

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Statboy View Post

A Tech "stumble" would likely only be produced by the athletic administration or the concessionaires failing to prepare adequately. I feel assured that that our football team will take care of business and also make sure that we build depth during this game.

Varsity Bulldog Statboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs1 View Post
    A Tech "stumble" would likely only be produced by the athletic administration or the concessionaires failing to prepare adequately. I feel assured that that our football team will take care of business and also make sure that we build depth during this game.

Some how I don't think that is what the writer was talking about.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

As I've said from the beginning it will be SRO -

Now what that number will be is the question - my guess is somewhere between 28,000 and 29,000

Better hydrate BEFORE you get in the stadium because concessions will be a nightmare
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy BlueNGold4Life is just really niceBlueNGold4Life is just really niceBlueNGold4Life is just really niceBlueNGold4Life is just really niceBlueNGold4Life is just really niceBlueNGold4Life is just really niceBlueNGold4Life is just really niceBlueNGold4Life is just really niceBlueNGold4Life is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I agree that LA Tech's administration probably hasn't prepared for this game like they should. IMO, the finalization of the SEZ project has been a huge distraction for most administration officials. Here on BB&B I warned everybody back in the spring that we should strongly consider bringing in some temporary bleachers for the North End Zone for this game. Maybe even sell tickets on the grass down there if we must.

I also anticipate a lot of problems with concessions and parking for this game on Saturday.

All that said, it's put up or shut up time this weekend for SU. I spoke to a LA Tech administration insider last Thursday, and he said SU had only bought 3K tickets for this game at the time. So, I'm glad to hear that SU fans have been burning up the ticket office phones in the last 2 weeks.
    SMH. SU bought 3,000 tickets last Thursday. Are these the allotment tickets some if you keep referring to?

If anyone (SU fan, LA Tech fan, or anyone else) logs into their Ticketmaster account through the LA Tech Athletic Department's site, they may purchase tickets to the game. This is the method I used as well as other SU fans, LA Tech fans, and others used. No where during the purchase process was there a prompt saying "you must wait to purchase your ticket after all LA Tech fans purchase their tickets". In other words...my credit card numbers were entered and processed the same way LA Tech fans' and others' credit cards were processed. Revenue is revenue!!

This is why trying to estimate the number of Jaguar fans who have ALREADY purchased tickets based on ticket allotments sent to SU is a moot point. Who knows the exact number of tickets for this game that have been purchased by Jaguar fans via ticket allvia telephone and online via LA Tech's Ticket-master portal!!!!

Puppy vlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the rough

SU will have more than 10,000 fans lol. If SU fans can get their hands on enough tickets the crowd might be 50/50.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vlw View Post
    SU will have more than 10,000 fans lol. If SU fans can get their hands on enough tickets the crowd might be 50/50.
    Don't see that happening, but I hope you are correct.

+ Reply to Thread