+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First Play Prediction Thread

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Re: First Play Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I think the whole game will be annoyingly vanilla. My hope is that we give them a heavy dose of Dixon and Craft and the game is secure early.
    . I expect a full blown offensive fireworks game. Get Dixon 3 TDs and Fan base fired up for season. Boring - vanilla doesn't get fan base to grow

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Italian View Post
    Tech kicks off so the D on the first play intercepts for 6! Barnes is your man.
    . As the official founder and chairman of AB fan club I like this post

Big Dog dawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud of dawg1984's Avatar

Dixon and Craft in the backfield. Wide-out and slot receiver to the left. Tight end on the right side. Slot receiver runs an out. Wide-out runs a fly. Tight end runs slant to the middle. Dixon runs a wheel route out of the backfield to the left. SU D-line and LBs converge toward Dixon. SU DBs are certain we are launcing Air Driskell right out of gate. Craft takes the hand-off on a draw play, breaks right for a big gain. Move The Chains.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

single back set, tight end to the left. handoff to dixon off left tackle. option look, but it's handoff all the way. 6 yards.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

KD Touchdown!!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Read-option QB keeper for a huge gain.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

I'm going with the Dixon swing pass for a TD. Replay of the scrimmage.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    . As the official founder and chairman of AB fan club I like this post
    after NSU's perfect storm where everything that could go wrong went back. I do not know what to expect. Didn't NSU and SU play last year? I think this game is about-syncing up their basic schemes offense and defense. Getting on same page under the lights. Which side will dominate first-offense/defense? I say defense. Concerns remain from last year about special tears aka kicking game. Holtz even said he could not say with certainty where punts would go, when ask if they would kick away from their highly tauted speedster. I am always in fear of some crazy freak injury to key player/players. WKU on the road few days after. Tense time for me with unknowns.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Carlos Henderson jet sweep for -3 yards. Only time southern fans erupt all game.

Varsity Bulldog dawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of light

With the very important WKU game just 5 days later plus we must travel I think we will try to limit the number of plays for our 1's if possible....save our legs and avoid injuries and get experience for some guys that need it. QB JD will stay in more to work on timing and execution and to "settle in". KD could still get 3 TDs and only have 10-15 touches.
    I doubt Carlos will see the field. Why risk it?
    This assumes the game is under control but you know what they say about "assume".

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg68 View Post
    With the very important WKU game just 5 days later plus we must travel I think we will try to limit the number of plays for our 1's if possible....save our legs and avoid injuries and get experience for some guys that need it. QB JD will stay in more to work on timing and execution and to "settle in". KD could still get 3 TDs and only have 10-15 touches.
    I doubt Carlos will see the field. Why risk it?
    This assumes the game is under control but you know what they say about "assume".
    I expect we will hold off as much as possible. It's rare to have such a season defining game so soon, especially on a short week.

I just hope we don't hold off TOO much, the fans are excited and we can't let off the gas even if we're just coasting...

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Read-option QB keeper for a huge gain.
    This is the "straight to the point" version of what I said, only I used a whole lot more words. Maybe that's the real difference between a hurry - up offense and a full - huddle offence.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg1984 View Post
    Dixon and Craft in the backfield. Wide-out and slot receiver to the left. Tight end on the right side. Slot receiver runs an out. Wide-out runs a fly. Tight end runs slant to the middle. Dixon runs a wheel route out of the backfield to the left. SU D-line and LBs converge toward Dixon. SU DBs are certain we are launcing Air Driskell right out of gate. Craft takes the hand-off on a draw play, breaks right for a big gain. Move The Chains.
    D84, you must be a full - huddle guy too. In fact I remember some of those huddles back in the day.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Spider 2 Y banana.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    Spider 2 Y banana.
    twss

+ Reply to Thread