+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ASN Clearance List: Louisiana Tech vs. Southern

Big Dog counselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of light

Re: ASN Clearance List: Louisiana Tech vs. Southern

KPXJ 21 Shreveport-Bossier at 6PM

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I'll take "things you'll never hear in a sports bar" for $100, Alex.
    I doubt I'll be able to say good things about the Jags O-Line once the regular season starts, but at least in the 1st half of preseason game 4, they looked pretty good. :-)

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Cox Sports has a replay Sunday (9/6) at 7:00 p.m.

+ Reply to Thread