+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Football. New Design, Trailer Unveiled for â - latechsports.com

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Re: Football. New Design, Trailer Unveiled for â - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Westv View Post
    I am still the official mover of the Bulldogs until 2019. I wasn't told that it was Davison that decided to give them a trailer. It makes more sense to me. I am still involved w/ Tech, will be there until I go underground. It makes sense to me now why they went a different route. I will continue to give the discounts to all the loyal blue. I'm not sure if the whole ordeal got kinda messy and aggrivated, but I love Tech. My trucks represent tech. It never made sense to me why the Davisons weren't handling the transportation for the Bulldogs, but I can't even come close to competing with Ted. I guess winning and change of conference brings plenty of perks. But you are right, I can't hold a candle to the Davisons.
    But I want to publicly apologize and say that If I acted immature I'm sorry. But I had just signed a 5 year deal and didn't want to just give it away. So, Please accept my apologies and I hope you continue to use my company when you need moving and in 2019 I will bow out gracefully but continue to support my team, The only team worth watching. The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs.
    BTW I still like my designs best.
    I don't think you need to apologize, actually I think Tech owes you something especially since you continue to support the Dawgs.

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

Nah, being a part of Louisiana Tech has been a pleasure. I don't think they owe me anything. I am just glad that I can say I had a part in a "change, upgrade" in the program.
    I was there to see a 360 turn around in athletics, and made numerous friends through the board. Being the official mover was a blessing and I made tons of business contacts and tons of friends. I just hope that you guys will continue to use us as your mover, because Davison doesn't do moving and storage, I hope I continue to get your business. It's been great and exciting watching Tech get to where it's at. I can say that I was a part of it. All I hope to get out of the university,is no cold shoulder because I was angry and not on the right state of mind when I made that gibberish post.
    Knowing that Davison transportation is handling just makes sense. So, I'm good with it.
    Of course I hate the fact that in 5 years I wont be a part of the Tech corperate side of things, but I'll still be at every game I can attend regardless.
    Like I said, I feel like being a Tech sponsor, got me some moving jobs that I wouldn't have got. That's good enough for me. I wouldn't trade the years of being a Tech sponsor for anything.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Classy post, thanks again

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Westv View Post
    Nah, being a part of Louisiana Tech has been a pleasure. I don't think they owe me anything. I am just glad that I can say I had a part in a "change, upgrade" in the program.
    I was there to see a 360 turn around in athletics, and made numerous friends through the board. Being the official mover was a blessing and I made tons of business contacts and tons of friends. I just hope that you guys will continue to use us as your mover, because Davison doesn't do moving and storage, I hope I continue to get your business. It's been great and exciting watching Tech get to where it's at. I can say that I was a part of it. All I hope to get out of the university,is no cold shoulder because I was angry and not on the right state of mind when I made that gibberish post.
    Knowing that Davison transportation is handling just makes sense. So, I'm good with it.
    Of course I hate the fact that in 5 years I wont be a part of the Tech corperate side of things, but I'll still be at every game I can attend regardless.
    Like I said, I feel like being a Tech sponsor, got me some moving jobs that I wouldn't have got. That's good enough for me. I wouldn't trade the years of being a Tech sponsor for anything.
    Your a good sport Westv, glad that you can turn this into a more positive situation, that is classy of you.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Very classy posts Westv!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

That new truck design is BO-RING!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    That maybe too kind...

At least Westv's popped
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Agreed. Sorry guys....but WestTV's trailer looked more current. This new truck design looks like something out of the 1990's.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Agreed. Sorry guys....but WestTV's trailer looked more current. This new truck design looks like something out of the 1990's.
    At least it's consistentish with the rest of the graphic marketing.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Need to hire Matt Lange

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Need to hire Matt Lange
    His stuff at Bama is gorgeous.

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

We need more folks like you!

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank God for our "friendly customers" because we just can't seem to get out of our own way sometimes. Westv you're a class act. Thank you.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Westv...you are a standup, class guy. Thanks for all your support. This reminds me of how the Dallas Cowboys fired Tom Landry.

Varsity Bulldog Captain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to behold Captain Rowdy's Avatar

That's putting it mildly. Eight months of off season and thats the best they could come up with? Looks like something somebody threw together in at the last minute with an outdated version of Photoshop.

+ Reply to Thread