+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Football. New Design, Trailer Unveiled for â - latechsports.com

Hybrid View

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. New Design, Trailer Unveiled for â - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech athletics director Tommy McClelland and athletic department officials announced a new equipment trailer for the Bulldog Football team as well as a new design for the vehicle named “LA Tech One” for the 2015 season.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Re: Football. New Design, Trailer Unveiled for â - latechsports.com

I guess we now know why TMac went radio silent on Westv

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    Poor Westv, can't compete against the Davison's.

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Poor Westv, can't compete against the Davison's.
    I definitely can't compete. Not sure that many people in the United states not just the area can come close.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    That whole situation could have been handled so so much better, even if the ultimate decision was gonna go with the Davison's.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    That whole situation could have been handled so so much better, even if the ultimate decision was gonna go with the Davison's.
    Yes, like most decisions that involve the Athletic Department.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Must be a stealth trailer. Cameras couldn't get a pic.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Must be a stealth trailer. Cameras couldn't get a pic.
    I was thinking the same thing. What goon posts a press release for something like that and doesn't show us a pic?

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Thanks.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Thank you to the Davison family!

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

I am still the official mover of the Bulldogs until 2019. I wasn't told that it was Davison that decided to give them a trailer. It makes more sense to me. I am still involved w/ Tech, will be there until I go underground. It makes sense to me now why they went a different route. I will continue to give the discounts to all the loyal blue. I'm not sure if the whole ordeal got kinda messy and aggrivated, but I love Tech. My trucks represent tech. It never made sense to me why the Davisons weren't handling the transportation for the Bulldogs, but I can't even come close to competing with Ted. I guess winning and change of conference brings plenty of perks. But you are right, I can't hold a candle to the Davisons.
    But I want to publicly apologize and say that If I acted immature I'm sorry. But I had just signed a 5 year deal and didn't want to just give it away. So, Please accept my apologies and I hope you continue to use my company when you need moving and in 2019 I will bow out gracefully but continue to support my team, The only team worth watching. The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs.
    BTW I still like my designs best.

Quote Originally Posted by Westv View Post
    I am still the official mover of the Bulldogs until 2019. I wasn't told that it was Davison that decided to give them a trailer. It makes more sense to me. I am still involved w/ Tech, will be there until I go underground. It makes sense to me now why they went a different route. I will continue to give the discounts to all the loyal blue. I'm not sure if the whole ordeal got kinda messy and aggrivated, but I love Tech. My trucks represent tech. It never made sense to me why the Davisons weren't handling the transportation for the Bulldogs, but I can't even come close to competing with Ted. I guess winning and change of conference brings plenty of perks. But you are right, I can't hold a candle to the Davisons.
    But I want to publicly apologize and say that If I acted immature I'm sorry. But I had just signed a 5 year deal and didn't want to just give it away. So, Please accept my apologies and I hope you continue to use my company when you need moving and in 2019 I will bow out gracefully but continue to support my team, The only team worth watching. The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs.
    BTW I still like my designs best.
    I don't think you need to apologize, actually I think Tech owes you something especially since you continue to support the Dawgs.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Man no worries. Hope the best regarding the future of your business.

Thank you kind sir. I took a look back at that post, gosh I wish I could get that sent to the pit. I was on a rant and with my family, office, and dealing with cancer in my home. I took it personal. I will do everything I can to assist in the progression of the program. GO Bulldogs!

+ Reply to Thread