+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Southern, Louisiana Tech have much in common

Varsity Bulldog Statboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Southern, Louisiana Tech have much in common

Southern and Louisiana Tech have never played each other in a football game.
    But going into their first meeting Saturday night in Ruston, they have a lot in common:
    Both teams won a division title before losing their conference’s championship game last season.
    Both teams are expected to be championship contenders again this season and both will enter conference play on a short week as both play road games next Thursday.
    But first they must contend with each other in a season opener that won’t affect their conference fortunes but will provide a gauge of where they’re at heading into their quick turnarounds.
    “It’s different between practicing against our own guys and going against somebody else,” Jaguars quarterback Austin Howard said. “I think if we go out there and just handle our business we’re going to be all right, but this season opener is going to determine what kind of team we’ve got.”
    I thought you might be interested in this story: Southern, Louisiana Tech have much in common, http://theadvocate.com/news/acadiana...tech-have-much

Sent via the The Baton Rouge Advocate Android App.

Download the app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nrougeadvocate

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Southern, Louisiana Tech have much in common

“I saw [Tech] was in the middle of nowhere and I decided, no, I’m good,” Tillery said.
    wooooow.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

The U.S. And China also have much in common. They are both countries. They both have people. They are both close to an ocean. Both of them use dirt for the ground...

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    wooooow.
    Good thing. I don't think it would have worked out for him to come to a "real" engineering school and D1 football program. May have been cedar into sawdust. He made the right decision given his implied values.

+ Reply to Thread