+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Concessions....

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Concessions....

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    The concessions were fine, but I was so thankful for the air conditioning! There were a ton of people that agreed with me since we were in there together. It was a nice place to cool off before the game.
    Surely you've done that before? We've always chilled there before games. I was just surprised you sounded like it was a new thing and I'm sure you've been to hot games before. Regardless, it's nice they open it up for cooling off and restrooms.

They have sold drinks in the stands in years past. Why did that stop?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Surely you've done that before? We've always chilled there before games. I was just surprised you sounded like it was a new thing and I'm sure you've been to hot games before. Regardless, it's nice they open it up for cooling off and restrooms.

They have sold drinks in the stands in years past. Why did that stop?
    Nope, I have never gone in there before a game before. Most of the time I get there after kids activities and rarely more than an hour before game time. Yesterday we got there way early.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Late in the 4th quarter we wanted to walk from the DAC to the west side stands for which we also held tickets. I had assumed there would be a gate right at the side door on the second floor to walk straight onto the main walkway of the stands, but there was not. We had to walk out to Stadium Circle and go in the regular gate. Why is this the case?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    Late in the 4th quarter we wanted to walk from the DAC to the west side stands for which we also held tickets. I had assumed there would be a gate right at the side door on the second floor to walk straight onto the main walkway of the stands, but there was not. We had to walk out to Stadium Circle and go in the regular gate. Why is this the case?
    Because what you want makes too much sense....

But, have heart. It's on BB&B, so someone high up at Tech will see this, and make it happen now.

Puppy oldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her game

When you leave the DAC you are outside the stadium. What's the big deal about walking 25-30 yards to the entrance on the south end of the stands?

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    No side door is to keep the regular people out of the DAC. Duh..........................

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oldbird View Post
    When you leave the DAC you are outside the stadium. What's the big deal about walking 25-30 yards to the entrance on the south end of the stands?
    It's not a big deal to walk 25 yards around, but there is a gate right there when you come out of the DAC and it just seemed like there would have been access there, but it was locked.

Now I'm starting to wonder about the not leaving the stadium and coming back in if your ticket has been scanned. Because our passes to the DAC are laminated cards on a lanyard and were not scanned

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I sat in the DAC the first half and in my regular west side seats the 2nd half. The concessions were great are the west side in the 3rd and 4th quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I sat in the DAC the first half and in my regular west side seats the 2nd half. The concessions were great are the west side in the 3rd and 4th quarter.
    So that's where you were when I was looking for you.

+ Reply to Thread