+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tech Flag on Gameday

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tech Flag on Gameday

That is so awesome! HOw bout them dawgs!!!!

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DFW-IronDawg View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. Been up since 4:30 to make sure to wave our flag. There are 4 other dawgs here as well.
    Way to go!

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Saw you! Way to go! On a side note, wendy's in Winnsboro was flying a ULM flag out front yesterday. They need a Tech one, and/or the town/area needs a billboard.

Varsity Bulldog trenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of light

I've noticed many of the fast food establishments in the small towns east of Monroe have ulm flags...Delhi, Rayville, Winnsboro, Tallulah, etc.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

What was the reaction, if any, of the others there?

Bulldog DFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the rough DFW-IronDawg's Avatar

It was a lot of fun and several people walked up to talk with me. Someone saw me wearing my Livas jersey and we talked about when he was covering high school sports in south LA. LSU fans came over and talked. One of the LSU fans asked me about the DAC and was impressed with how we recruited the 4 star DE. There were 2 families that came by that were wearing LA shirts and I took pics with them. I learned a lot from the Wazzou fans about how they always fly their flag during gameday. Their alumni base take great pride and are very organized in how they set up where they fly their flags so that they are in 75% of the shots. I hope that one day our alumni could do something like this. The only fans that were jerks were the Wisconsin fans. Very snobbish. I over heard one saying why are schools like LA Tech here. They don't even play big time football. Another was with the band and said I thought this was a pep rally for only Bama and Wisconsin. TCU and LA Tech don't need to be here. Can we make them leave. All of the SEC fans were very nice. The Tennessee fan whose flag was next to our flag was really nice. If anyone ever gets a chance to go to a college gameday do it. You will be surprised at how respected our school is by others. One TCU fan I spoke with saw us as the next Boise and was very complimentary of when we planed them last.

Big Dog NavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by DFW-IronDawg View Post
    It was a lot of fun and several people walked up to talk with me. Someone saw me wearing my Livas jersey and we talked about when he was covering high school sports in south LA. LSU fans came over and talked. One of the LSU fans asked me about the DAC and was impressed with how we recruited the 4 star DE. There were 2 families that came by that were wearing LA shirts and I took pics with them. I learned a lot from the Wazzou fans about how they always fly their flag during gameday. Their alumni base take great pride and are very organized in how they set up where they fly their flags so that they are in 75% of the shots. I hope that one day our alumni could do something like this. The only fans that were jerks were the Wisconsin fans. Very snobbish. I over heard one saying why are schools like LA Tech here. They don't even play big time football. Another was with the band and said I thought this was a pep rally for only Bama and Wisconsin. TCU and LA Tech don't need to be here. Can we make them leave. All of the SEC fans were very nice. The Tennessee fan whose flag was next to our flag was really nice. If anyone ever gets a chance to go to a college gameday do it. You will be surprised at how respected our school is by others. One TCU fan I spoke with saw us as the next Boise and was very complimentary of when we planed them last.
    Bump - For all of you that were at the game, DFW-IronDawg did an amazing job displaying his LA Tech flag on ESPN gameday.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Headed home to WM after the game last night when the ESPN Gameday Truck and Trailer(s) passed us headed to East Lansing.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trenteverett View Post
    I've noticed many of the fast food establishments in the small towns east of Monroe have ulm flags...Delhi, Rayville, Winnsboro, Tallulah, etc.
    That's hardly surprising, considering the career paths of most northeast grads.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trenteverett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    That's hardly surprising, considering the career paths of most northeast grads.
    Well played sir.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed. ZING!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Why is Gameday in Fort Worth? TCU just played Thursday night in Minnesota.
    ESPN has learned that when they want to do remotes "at" big events at JerryWorld, Sundance Square is the best place to set up. There is some room outside the stadium itself, but not a ton and unless you're right in front of the doors, you're basically just in a random parking lot (or Wal-mart). There are other places in Arlington that I think they could use, but once you're not at the stadium, you might as well go for something pretty nice like downtown Fort Worth.

That is a very cool logo. Need one like that for Queensland over here

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by hewittson View Post
    That is a very cool logo. Need one like that for Queensland over here
    "There was this one time at band camp"

+ Reply to Thread