+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DAC season ticket holders, how was it?

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

DAC season ticket holders, how was it?

I'm jealous! How was the experience? I saw quite a few fanning yourselves, while it was quite breezy in the stands. The DAC certainly helped keep the sound inside the stadium!

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: DAC season ticket holders, how was it?

the amount of empty seats was little surprise....but still a disappointment. that said, if they want to pay $3,000 a seat this year and $2,000 for the next two years.....no problem...keep paying.

just wish the seats would not be empty.

Puppy Dipcone is an unknown

I would like to know how it was also

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    the amount of empty seats was little surprise....but still a disappointment. that said, if they want to pay $3,000 a seat this year and $2,000 for the next two years.....no problem...keep paying.

just wish the seats would not be empty.
    At least at USM, many with those seats stay inside the building and watch in the A/C through the glass.

Varsity Bulldog dawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of light

In a word..awesome. Very good food, better view than anticipated, understand that fans may be installed by next game, great to cool down inside at halftime, beer was cold, comfortable seats, and most important the wife has a much better attitude about attending on a hot day (or cold day in November). Did I mention that the beer was cold? Glad we made the decision. No regrets. One thing I noticed is that because the seating is out of the sun during the day the radiant heat from the hot concrete was not an issue. It was not an easy decision to make the move but at our age comfort and convenience become ever more important.
    For the first game I thought the staff handled everything quite well.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Good to know they are getting fans.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

What's it cost per seat in the DAC?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    What's it cost per seat in the DAC?
    I heard $3K this year and $2K for years 2 and 3, but not sure that is correct.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I heard $3K this year and $2K for years 2 and 3, but not sure that is correct.
    Y don't you get us a couple for next year and I'll bring the food.

Varsity Bulldog TDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the rough TDAWG's Avatar

TDAWG

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

It was awesome! It is even nicer than I ever could have imagined.

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg68 View Post
    In a word..awesome. Great food, better view than anticipated, understand that fans will be installed by next game, great to cool down at halftime, beer was cold, comfortable seats, and most important the wife has a much better attitude about attending on a hot day (or cold day in November). Did I mention that the beer was cold? Glad we made the decision. No regrets. One thing I noticed is that since the seating is out of the sun during the day the radiant heat from the hot concrete was not an issue. It was not an easy decision to make the move but at our age comfort and convenience become ever more important.
    Sounds awesome! If you ever have extra tickets I would love to use them (in my dreams)!

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    At least at USM, many with those seats stay inside the building and watch in the A/C through the glass.
    You really can't effectively watch the game from inside due to the angle except when play is towards the north end. But there are TVs all around and lots of big soft chairs and bar-height tables & chairs to sit and eat and watch. It was all similar to a very nice wedding reception. The food could not have been better. First time I ever saw a roast beef carving station at a football game. It really is a showplace of which all the Tech Nation can be very proud.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

It was totally amazing! Top of the line facility, graphics, attention to every detail, great food, excellent staff, and great folks and fans to sit and chat with before during and after game. It's a much younger crowd that's not afraid to cheer and have fun vs. the quieter group when in the Sky Box IMHO. The view in absolutely fantastic as well. I love watching college and pro games from the end zone as to get to see the lanes open up and close so fast, passing lanes and plays develop, and you get to see what the players on the field see during the game.
    The noise of the crowd, bands and the Dawgzilla make for a great listening feast as well. There is not a more entertaining or better place to be on a Saturday night in N. Louisiana. Well, that's unless you are of the age that still parks and watches submarine races with your girlfriend.
    With these coaches, our players, fans and this new facility, Da Joe is the Saturday place to be in the piney wood of N. Louisiana during football season guys!

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    It was totally amazing! Top of the line facility, graphics, attention to every detail, great food, excellent staff, and great folks and fans to sit and chat with before during and after game. It's a much younger crowd that's not afraid to cheer and have fun vs. the quieter group when in the Sky Box IMHO. The view in absolutely fantastic as well. I love watching college and pro games from the end zone as to get to see the lanes open up and close so fast, passing lanes and plays develop, and you get to see what the players on the field see during the game.
    The noise of the crowd, bands and the Dawgzilla make for a great listening feast as well. There is not a more entertaining or better place to be on a Saturday night in N. Louisiana. Well, that's unless you are of the age that still parks and watches submarine races with your girlfriend.
    With these coaches, our players, fans and this new facility, Da Joe is the Saturday place to be in the piney wood of N. Louisiana during football season guys!
    I agree with you right down the line. You are one of the very few that I know who is 100% qualified to judge an end zone suite. So, how does it stack up in your opinion compared to that Superdome suite?

+ Reply to Thread