+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What happened to the guy by the canon?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

What happened to the guy by the canon?

The canon went off when it should not have, and then a man was down and people were all around. They took him off in the ambulance. Does anyone know what happened and how the man is doing?

Puppy chathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the rough

Re: What happened to the guy by the canon?

They said on the radio post game show that he was treated at the hospital and released. Didn't specify his injuries.

Varsity Bulldog Captain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to behold Captain Rowdy's Avatar

Someone posted in the game thread it was a few minor burns, and I would imagine he probably needs a clean pair of underwear as well. I saw him go flying through the air, and thought he had gotten blown over the wall but I think he was actually on the other side of it. He was sitting up and moving around shortly before the paramedics surrounded him.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Thanks!

Varsity Bulldog dawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of light

On another note, Champ, who is a girl, suffered a slight concussion when tackled in the end zone by the winner of the pizza box challenge.

Puppy SummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her game

I watched the whole thing happen. He had his face down by the cannon when it went off. Then he sort of stumped away before he face planted in the grass. I though for sure he suffered a burst ear drum and dizziness. Glad to hear he is ok. I hope he can too (hear that is).

Puppy Dipcone is an unknown

Did champ really get a concussion

Varsity Bulldog TigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her game TigerDawg's Avatar

Sheriff's Deputy on the field after the game told me the guy had over 20 years of pyrotechnic experience and that the "canon" was not even plugged in. They thought maybe static electricity caused the discharge. Guy got burned along one arm and one side of his face/head, hair singed.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SummaCumDoggy View Post
    I watched the whole thing happen. He had his face down by the cannon when it went off. Then he sort of stumped away before he face planted in the grass. I though for sure he suffered a burst ear drum and dizziness. Glad to hear he is ok. I hope he can too (hear that is).
    First of all, thanks for thread because I was concerned -- especially after young man dying night before and Byrd player out night before for what seemed like 10 minutes.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Why do we need that cannon anyway???

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SummaCumDoggy View Post
    I thought that was a chicken s--t thing to do. Whatever the guy won should have been taken back.....after he bent over and Champ gave him a hard kick in the ass!!!

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    I thought that was a chicken s--t thing to do. Whatever the guy won should have been taken back.....after he bent over and Champ gave him a hard kick in the ass!!!
    Lol what are you talking about

Varsity Bulldog Jacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    Why do we need that cannon anyway???
    I like the cannon. It adds a nice professional touch to the stadium. I think the setup just needs to be adjusted. I enjoyed the old cannon (the one that actually looked like a cannon) but I think they stopped using it since it had Confederate associations. It could be another reason but that's what I seem to remember.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    Lol what are you talking about
    Had the same thought, but after rereading all posts in this thread, I believe he or she may have been talking about bowling over Champ after the Johnny's Pizza race.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksonian View Post
    I like the cannon. It adds a nice professional touch to the stadium. I think the setup just needs to be adjusted. I enjoyed the old cannon (the one that actually looked like a cannon) but I think they stopped using it since it had Confederate associations. It could be another reason but that's what I seem to remember.
    TIL only the Confederate Army used cannons.

+ Reply to Thread