+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parking: F Lot = Fail!

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Re: Parking: F Lot = Fail!

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    Attempting the 'Maniac for a Caniac' and the 'Kiss Cam' without closer camera shots doesn't work.
    THIS!! And closer camera shots when the Regal Blues do their dance in the end zone! Use the Zoom-in feature Mr. Cameraman!

Varsity Bulldog golfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by BCSDAWG View Post
    Dawgzilla...or whatever they call it now...still has issues. I'm convinced that whoever is operating it thinks we're all sitting in Jonesboro and he/she needs to turn it up as loud as they can. I just don't get it. When the players are introducing themselves you can't understand a word they say. Does anyone involved with "gameday management" not understand how bad that sounds? It's just way over the top...imo. Some of the time things seem to be okay, then BAM, you get blasted with something from out of left field. And now they have to contend with the bounce back from the south end zone...which actually wasn't too bad in the overall scheme of things. I just wish whoever is running that board could sit in the stands and listen to what they are producing. Maybe they are and they're hard of hearing! They're sure making me hard of hearing.

At times the Southern band was playing over the video board. The operator can't help that. But for crying out loud, surely we can get the players intro's understandable.
    Not that I disagree with what you are saying, but as far as the player introductions are concerned it would help tremendously if the players would speak clearly and not as though they have marbles in their mouth. Just sayin.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Don't you have DAC seating?
    Yes I sat in the DAC for the first half and in my regular seats on the west side the 2nd half.

A+ to all involved in our pre-game, game and post game experience yesterday!!! Excellent job!!

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Dawgzilla sucks and should only be used for information. We need band music not loud ear hurting crap. It's so loud you can't hear the radio at our tailgate without turning up to full blast.
    Amen! Last year, Dr. Guice responded to an email I sent him about the friggin volume being ridiculously loud and he said that he agreed. He said he was going to do something about it, and he did. It is better than it used to be, but it's still too loud. A person should be able to converse with the person next to him without having to scream over the damn jumbotron.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Just do like the youngster do and send a text to the person standing right next to you.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hermandawg View Post
    Wrong.
    Where it may be frustrating that the lot sat there mostly empty, the University has finally got this right! In all the years past, people without parking passes would enter the stadium parking via Tech drive and be turned away by Sheriff's deputies. They would clog the entire flow of traffic.

As we grow, people without parking passes should expect to have to walk 1/4 to 1/2 mile. This is still much closer than most stadiums.
    I think until the F Lot parking passes are completely sold out - we should have $20 parking there until 2 hours before kickoff. At that point, then the officers should only allow those with parking passes in.

Again, reserve enough rows close to the stadium for those with F Lot passes.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by golfkdog View Post
    Not that I disagree with what you are saying, but as far as the player introductions are concerned it would help tremendously if the players would speak clearly and not as though they have marbles in their mouth. Just sayin.
    LOL...but that's the hip way to talk these days.

+ Reply to Thread