+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post Game Show

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Post Game Show

I enjoyed hearing the story about the Driskels noticing HCSH encouraging Sokol after a bad interception in the CUSA championship game and how Jeff remembered that when searching for a new school.

Thought Mark Cramer made a stupid comment about Jeff Driskel making "an SEC throw." SEC quarterbacks are some of the worst in college football.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Post Game Show

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I enjoyed hearing the story about the Driskels noticing HCSH encouraging Sokol after a bad interception in the CUSA championship game and how Jeff remembered that when searching for a new school.

Thought Mark Cramer made a stupid comment about Jeff Driskel making "an SEC throw." SEC quarterbacks are some of the worst in college football.
    Yes, that was a great story from a great caller. Hope he makes more call ins. He is not Rafe or Clyde, but he was very good.

Cramer is not a Tech guy. Neither is Nick. I like both of them, but post game shows are not supposed to be neutral. They are suppose to be done by homers. Cramer never considered how bad his comment sounded, but he often makes those demeaning type comments about Tech. He usually does it after pointing out an nlulm flaw and loves to say "schools like ulm and Tech" . Nick's most recent soapbox is that all G5 schools will be forced to form another league. Nothing to back it up, but he says it over and over and over...I think he says it just to upset me.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post

I agree on all the above!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I heard the "sec" crap and turned off the radio.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

I have to miss one more but ill be doing the rest.

Puppy Barkman2 is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Yes, that was a great story from a great caller. Hope he makes more call ins. He is not Rafe or Clyde, but he was very good.

Cramer is not a Tech guy. Neither is Nick. I like both of them, but post game shows are not supposed to be neutral. They are suppose to be done by homers. Cramer never considered how bad his comment sounded, but he often makes those demeaning type comments about Tech. He usually does it after pointing out an nlulm flaw and loves to say "schools like ulm and Tech" . Nick's most recent soapbox is that all G5 schools will be forced to form another league. Nothing to back it up, but he says it over and over and over...I think he says it just to upset me.
    Yes I do. FYI I have a teachers certificate from Tech and I am a member of LTAC. Season ticket holder in football, baseball and basketball. My undergrad is from Auburn but my money goes to Tech

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barkman2 View Post
    Yes I do. FYI I have a teachers certificate from Tech and I am a member of LTAC. Season ticket holder in football, baseball and basketball. My undergrad is from Auburn but my money goes to Tech
    I know that, but it needed to be said.

Wow! Let's be clear...

Cramer said, "he made an SEC type throw". That was a lame comment. He often makes those type comments. He rides the fence on anything regarding local universities or lsu. He is not a Tech fan nor a "Tech Guy".

My explanation of why you didn't come back to put him in his place was "he is not a Tech guy". It was NOT a put down.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Why isn't Sean Fox doing the post game?

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Never mind, in a perfect world we need homers like Sean Fox And the Ninja doing the post game. BTW what is Ryan doing these days?

J.D. made several SEC caliber throws at KSt..

Anybody listen today?

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    J.D. made several SEC caliber throws at KSt..

Anybody listen today?
    Who says that? What does that even mean?? The QB play in the SEC is atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    Who says that? What does that even mean?? The QB play in the SEC is atrocious.
    That's what one of the host said after the Southern game regarding the great TD throw. When I pointed out that it was not personal, rather said and bushed over because neither host is a "tech guy" I offended one of my host friends.

+ Reply to Thread