+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: On to WKU

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

On to WKU

BIG game coming up!!!!!!!!!! I looked at the Hilltopper message board and they are not that confident. They are predicting a win, of course, but not by much. I think we stunned them last year and Driskill and Dixon are going to have a field day.

As long as we pressure their QB and play defense like we did last year, I think we take this one easily! Short turn around for us, but I think we come out strong for our first conference game!

Varsity Bulldog jtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her game

Re: On to WKU

Watching their game against Vandy both teams looked bad. Neither could execute the basics. Doughty doesn't look in the same league as Driskell. I am sure they will play better against us and we are working on a short week but still hard to see how they have the talent to beat us. The throw Driskell made on the post pass against Southern was NFL material. I don't see how you stop us unless your defensive line can be in the backfield and wreak havoc. If we have time we will move the ball and I have confidence our defense will get the turnovers to stop them at least a few times. I see it 45-28, dawgs!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jtrammell View Post
    Watching their game against Vandy both teams looked bad. Neither could execute the basics. Doughty doesn't look in the same league as Driskell. I am sure they will play better against us and we are working on a short week but still hard to see how they have the talent to beat us. The throw Driskell made on the post pass against Southern was NFL material. I don't see how you stop us unless your defensive line can be in the backfield and wreak havoc. If we have time we will move the ball and I have confidence our defense will get the turnovers to stop them at least a few times. I see it 45-28, dawgs!
    I really think you are right. I hope it won't even be close. Strange things happen in games, though, that no one can predict. Right now, I see us as a more talented team on offense and defense. WKU is hyped more than they should be in my opinion. Hope this game proves us both right.

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

This game is all about the OL and DL. If our OL protects Driskel, we will score 60 points. After watching WKU and Vandy again, our O talent is much better than Vandy.

Our DL and lbs will pressure and create turn overs. WKUs only chance is for Allen to have a career game and rush for 200 plus and keep our O off the field. Our D strength is there O strength and I think we win the air battle.

My guess at a score is 59 - 27 tech. I think wku quits after half.

Glad coach Holtz found a fg kicker and is sticking with him.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jtrammell View Post
    I have heard many coaches say the most improvement is between the first and second games.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I really think you are right. I hope it won't even be close. Strange things happen in games, though, that no one can predict. Right now, I see us as a more talented team on offense and defense. WKU is hyped more than they should be in my opinion. Hope this game proves us both right.
    Were there any injuries for Tech or WKU in the first games this season? I think it was fortunate Tech was able to have the starters in for such a short time. I assume had the coaching staff thought they needed more work they would have left the 1s in longer.

Bulldog BoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the rough

Anyone else making the trip?

I am also very confident after watching WKU-Vandy. They did not look good, and Vandy didn't have too much to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Were there any injuries for Tech or WKU in the first games this season? I think it was fortunate Tech was able to have the starters in for such a short time. I assume had the coaching staff thought they needed more work they would have left the 1s in longer.
    I haven't heard of any WKU injuries. I think both teams will be a full strength.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Their starting Safety will miss the first half of our game due to targeting during the 3rd q of the Vandy game.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Dixon is playing in another stratosphere. He's always looked exceptional, but Saturday was just silly.
    I honestly feel sorry for WKU this week.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

I sure hope the Bulldogs bring their "A" game!
    The outcome of this game will be cruisial for the team to reach,all of us Fans expectations!
    Take no one litely, and every game like it's a championship game!
    Bulldogs 63
    WKU 28

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

I think this game will be close....WKU gets an early 14 point advantage as they come out fired up for revenge.

Dixon wears them down and we win 35-31 in a wet and rainy slugfest. Driskol and Dixon get it done on the ground in wet, miserable raining conditions.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Last year's game has me very confident. But now they've seen us and will make some adjustments. It's an away game, and they have 2 more days to prepare for us than we have for them. I just have a vivid memory of their receivers being totally shut down by our DBs though. I think the key will be stopping their running game... I feel confident in our pass defense. Their defense looks much improved, so I don't think we will score like we did last year. I'm thinking 31-20, Tech.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

The weather forecast is thunderstorms Wednesday and Thursday with an 80% chance of rain. Hope most of that is over by game time.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Henderson will be dying to make an impact. I am thinking we target him early. Beast Mode will be just that as well. C Smith will have a few catches. T Taylor will be on as well.

+ Reply to Thread